Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Gavin Collingwood

Conversation Between Gavin Collingwood and jym watty
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 30
  1. jym watty
    23-01-2013
    jym watty
    Yeah I've been having a look at them just because of the simplicity and the ease of use, I've heard they are good on clay but at bury its carpet? Was just thinking that it would be a cheaper alternative and would get me goin quicker giving me time to practise and the rtr is the 4.1 version
  2. jym watty
    23-01-2013
    jym watty
    Sorry to mither ya lol, is the b4 no good? A lot of people seem to have them and they are quite cheap for the rtr and do they run them at bury?
  3. jym watty
    20-01-2013
    jym watty
    So a h2 over the lossi and durango aswel as the Schumacher?
  4. jym watty
    20-01-2013
    jym watty
    Sorry was the sv2 mid motor, but they also do a rear motor version that looks well balanced, I've had 2 top end Schumacher nitros before and thought they were quite strong?
  5. jym watty
    20-01-2013
    jym watty
    I'm just weighing up my options, was looking at the 22 aswell and the Durango, I've seen a thing on a car somewhere where it had a little clear spoiler on the front shock tower to help with front end grip through the corners and I reckon it would be easy to make with the vacuum former at work with a 1mm hard gumshield blank we use for essix retainers don't be pinching my idea! Haha
  6. jym watty
    19-01-2013
    jym watty
    Is the h2pro a better car than the couger sv? Do rear motor layouts not work at bury then?
  7. jym watty
    17-01-2013
    jym watty
    Ah rite, I think I'm gonna treat myself to a h2pro when I get paid
  8. jym watty
    17-01-2013
    jym watty
    I know that but what's the difference? What is it sensing?
  9. jym watty
    17-01-2013
    jym watty
    What's the difference between sensored and sensorless in brushless systems.?
  10. jym watty
    16-01-2013
    jym watty
    Yeah that's what I meant haha, just been on a car park with it as I need to get as much play time with it as poss so I can get used to the wheel and the car and broke the bloody rear wing by jumping off a curb, put the power on and the back end kicked out and sent it into a mid air roll haha oh well I'll get another when I pick up my New wheel and tyre set tomoz or the dat