Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 46
  1. Lee
    23-09-2009
    Lee
    Is that it? surely you could do better than that
  2. stampede vxlboy
    23-09-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    he told me would let me now when he as tested it bumbass. did not ask if he had test in the 7 mins ten bellies take a run and jump
  3. Lee
    27-08-2009
    Lee
    ha ha have i ever contacted you first?

No, and the fat jokes are wearing a little thin now, surely you can think of something a little better than that?
  4. stampede vxlboy
    27-08-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    contract me again i am report u pieman
  5. Lee
    27-08-2009
    Lee
    Are you sure i can't keep a girl?
  6. stampede vxlboy
    26-08-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    lee you started it about 10 weeks ago not meet i have try with you but you take the piss all the time there know need for it . if you have not got anything good to say dont say anything to me . and keep my wife out of it and my 3 kids . i can keep my las unlike you . so just call it a day and dont contract me again thanks
  7. stampede vxlboy
    07-08-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    BEEN LOOKING AT A LOT OF THING ON THIS SITE AND A I AM FEED UP OF YOU BEEN STUPID ON .EVERYTHING YOU LOOK AT, AND EVERYTHING. I LOOK AT WHAT YOU SAID. 27 AND STILL A MUMMY BOY LITTLEY BOY HAVE KIDS AND BE A MAN
  8. stampede vxlboy
    06-08-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    dont start again fill my items for sale with shit that comes out of your mouth
  9. Lee
    04-08-2009
    Lee
    i dont mean to pick but what is a mirrow? is it like a minnow?

And i have not made any comments today that were aimed at you in any way, i quoted someone else and asked them a question which had nothing to do with you.
  10. stampede vxlboy
    04-08-2009
    stampede vxlboy
    all your comments funny not