Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Gavin Collingwood

Conversation Between Gavin Collingwood and jym watty
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 30
  1. jym watty
    16-01-2013
    jym watty
    Go soft? So would you recommend 2c as 3c would be abit much?
  2. jym watty
    15-01-2013
    jym watty
    Would the .2 volt make much difference? It can run 3 cells aswell
  3. jym watty
    15-01-2013
    jym watty
    Would the .2 volt make much difference?
  4. jym watty
    15-01-2013
    jym watty
    I've seen that stuff, expensive that gear! I've got a hobbywing brushless set up in my caster with a voltz 5300nimh and it lasts a good 20mins and its fairly quick
  5. jym watty
    15-01-2013
    jym watty
    Had another look at that buggy, just been pricing the bits up I will also need, are them etronix brushless combos any good coz they are quite cheap? What turn motor you reckon?
  6. jym watty
    15-01-2013
    jym watty
    I've looked at them, is that for the kit? I suppose I could get 1 and build it over a few months to spread the cost of the stuff I will need like motor and speed controller and just be getting on with my caster for now, I'll have another look at them now I'm on my dinner
  7. jym watty
    14-01-2013
    jym watty
    Yeah I've seen the Gemini, its about £160ish, I thought the b4's were alright? Them mid motor mount 2wd are expensive though, don't really want to spend much more than £200 for starting with
  8. jym watty
    14-01-2013
    jym watty
    Yeah it's quick, probably because it's brushless. I got a 2.4ghz radio with it which is pretty good for range and no interference but I suppose the wheel remote is just something I'll have to get used to as they seem to be the way forward. Thinking of getting a b4.1 brushless rtr aswel to race the 2wd class. They Seem pretty Cheap and I've already got the batts And charger. Your new rb6 looks Pretty cool, how much was that all in?
  9. jym watty
    13-01-2013
    jym watty
    Sorry Only just getting back to ya, I've Ended up getting a 4wd buggy as I'm more used to them, got a caster racing s10b brushless, it seems Alright but can't get used to the wheel Remote, stick any day but they ain't as available as they used to be for a decent 1, should of kept that sanwa 1 I got from you but sold it with my nitro cars. Is the 4wd at bury alright then? Just running normal nimh battery for now although my charger does lipo aswel, seems fairly quick For an electric Though my mini pin tyres I got with it only lasted 1 batt and now they are slicks. When is bury open again?
  10. jym watty
    31-12-2012
    jym watty
    Alright Gavin, its jym from aesthetic world, how's it goin?, need some advice, I need a cheap 2wd buggy, thinking ovf goin bury when its open again in summer, what do you recommend coz I only know about nitro not this eleccy stuff??