Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Gavin Collingwood

Conversation Between Gavin Collingwood and jym watty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. jym watty
    30-01-2013
    jym watty
    Getting my h2pro tomorrow dunno what colour to do the shell?
  2. jym watty
    25-01-2013
    jym watty
    I think I'm just going to get a spectrum 2.4ghz coz I like the 2.4ghz system and they are pretty cheap aswel and I need to get used to the dreaded wheel haha, thanks anyway mate
  3. jym watty
    25-01-2013
    jym watty
    And I got your number off sav, hope you don't mind? Don't worry I won't mither you, just for emergency advice haha
  4. jym watty
    25-01-2013
    jym watty
    I've decided, I'm gonna get the h2pro this month and a radio and servo and just use the brushless system from my caster till I can save enough for a good system for it, been. Looking at the savox esc and motors they look alright but expensive but that is all I will need then
  5. jym watty
    25-01-2013
    jym watty
    I'm now considering a lossi 22 rtr as its got the sensored motor and a decent radio and can be converted to mid motor at a later date, what ya reckon? Will a standard stick Lipo fit in mid motor configuration?
  6. jym watty
    25-01-2013
    jym watty
    I know its better but I'm struggling to find a decent sensored esc and motor for less than £150 for it, what you reckon?
  7. jym watty
    24-01-2013
    jym watty
    Sounds good, I like Schumachers, lots of carbon and purple anodising have you raced 4wd before? I'm just waiting for my v2 slipper to come. Fancy nipping bury then when the weather gets abit better? Might let you have a play with my b4.1 and caster s10b
  8. jym watty
    24-01-2013
    jym watty
    Yeah, leccy are quick now with all the new tech, I just need a cheap basic car so I can get used to a track, I'm gonna go bury if its nice when I get my new car if ya fancy it? I'm just gonna get it set up and familiarize myself with the track, will prob take my caster aswell see how that goes round with being a 4wd
  9. jym watty
    24-01-2013
    jym watty
    It's just money is tight this month as I've got a holiday to pay for and I've got 2 hours booked in for my tattoo, I've done a lot of research on the cars and everyone says for a first 2wd buggy go for the 4.1, that's true I'm more of a basher but I'm a basher that can drive cars a lot faster than these leccy cars as my nitros did 50+mph 1/8 buggy and 70+mph 1/8 on road I read somewhere you have yet to finish a race with your rb6? Haha
  10. jym watty
    23-01-2013
    jym watty
    Was looking at some videos at bury and a few seem to use the b4.1 with the motor at the rear? Was prob old videos then? Don't forget I'm not really goin for podium just yet, just gonna give you a thrashing haha