Go Back   oOple.com Forums > benl

Conversation Between benl and percymon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. benl
    19-07-2013
    benl
    Hi Apologies but I don't get on oOple too much anymore as i had too sell all my gear.
    Not sure when you left this message but I thought I had answered your texts,
    I know it took a while but that was explained.
    I can still proof of delivery from the 19th when it was carded at your delivery address and also the 20th when it was carded and the 21st when it was finally accepted at your delivery address.
    Would you please confirm that you have received it now plus the extra items I added for the inconvenience due to the courier.
    Thanks
    Ben
  2. percymon
    18-06-2013
    percymon
    Since you don't appear to be answering text messages I'll try this route.

I'm still not in receipt of the B4, and there is no tracking information for me to check the parcel status. If you can confirm when it was sent, by which carrier and a tracking number or even any details regarding its progress then I'd feel happier. Carriers do make nmistakes, damage items or even mislay them.

I will start proceedings with my bank to recover my funds if I don't hear from you or receive the item this week. I would have thought i was on safe ground dealing with an Oople member but I'm now having reservations.

Sorry but i paid my money and you stated it would be sent finally last Wednesday (12th) which means it should be here now even with the cheapest courier service.

Thanks