Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 107
  1. teamorsum96
    11-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    that was me on beckys profile, stupid laptop lol
  2. Tempest501
    11-09-2011
    Tempest501
    you will never guess what happened, a dog ran into the hall and staerted chasing everyones cars... I should have a vid soon another guy from club said hed email it to me so i can put on youtube lol. Also you will be happy to know my truck is up and running WOOP WOOP. Think I will run that at next meeting.
  3. teamorsum96
    10-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    ooo it does mate,i got another shipment of part for it this morning, new shock towers and shocks, all it does it take my money lol
    and dont worry about it mate, i get to ssend the day with my son, who as been helping me with the buggy.
    hope meeting goes well for you and fingers crossed should be at next meeting
  4. Tempest501
    10-09-2011
    Tempest501
    That looks bloody awesome mate, shame you cant make it I would offer a lift but I get a lift there and back myself so cant im afraid =C
  5. teamorsum96
    05-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    good day fella, its looking like we wont be going racing this weekend, as cant get lift back sucks big time
  6. teamorsum96
    01-09-2011
    teamorsum96
    ooo its all painted now and looks the dogs b**** lol just waiting for steering knuckles, any joy with yours?
  7. teamorsum96
    31-08-2011
    teamorsum96
    becky even run with no tire adhesive in that meeting to your all in adhesive rehab now lol
    i totally agree about the servo. as mark says you dont need note to fancy as its only a 1/12.
    as for that buggy shell its pants lol i got 1 been pro painted up as i type this to you.from a treat from becky cos shes ace so hopefully it should be back and running this next meeting
  8. Tempest501
    31-08-2011
    Tempest501
    No tyre adhesive that meeting. Weened myself off it lol, just wish I could be more consistant when I'm going well I'm flying. Wondering if I should put a less hot servo in as some said that might be why it snatchs round cos I have a high speed servo.your buggy looked awesome as usualm the shell on that thing is wicked.
  9. teamorsum96
    28-08-2011
    teamorsum96
    well i have to say that, that land rover was doing you wel mate
  10. Tempest501
    27-08-2011
    Tempest501
    Dont worry I am alive =D, just been busy, Truck still not running =C had to wait till i got paid, and then figure out what I am gonna do. If it keeps being such a pain I will just end up getting a buggy lol or converting it. Once its running tho you are more than welcome to have a blast on it.