oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Race Chat (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   It’s getting old now (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205353)

mark christopher 24-10-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daz75 (Post 1006782)
Can I just point out to the 2 people who've quoted me that you have read my comment but not bothered to read the quote which is what I was replying to not peaky post. This is how forums work :confused:

apologies i did miss read your post, but my comment applies to anyone, if you dont like the rules, pay ebay fees

daz75 24-10-2019 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriiick (Post 1006781)
If the site is not to your liking, you can move on and troll somewhere else.
Especially since you are so «*recent*» on the site.

Id suggest you try reading my post properly. You see how I'm quoting you that means I'm replying to you not the person who started the thread. Maybe if you posted more than you'd understand how forums work. I've not trolled anyone. I said to WHITTLER555 that I thought his idea of charging for people to use the site would just mean less people using it. The only person trolling is you

Patriiick 24-10-2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daz75 (Post 1006785)
Id suggest you try reading my post properly. You see how I'm quoting you that means I'm replying to you not the person who started the thread. Maybe if you posted more than you'd understand how forums work. I've not trolled anyone. I said to WHITTLER555 that I thought his idea of charging for people to use the site would just mean less people using it. The only person trolling is you

Thank you for educating me. Thank you for your precious lesson. You won the internet. My apologies. I am not worthy of being in this forum. Sorry again. What a life lesson i learned. I am sorry for not posting more since 2006. How can you forgive me.

Welshy40 27-10-2019 07:15 PM

I just use my mobile and take a screen shot from my picture that I'd taken as its significantly smaller in size and does work, otherwise do agree isn't easy to upload.

xfactor 28-10-2019 07:05 PM

I think its simple.

You should bring in a STRIKE system like the 7 day rule.

2 STRIKES your banned from advertising....:thumbsup:

Peakey 28-10-2019 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 1006882)
I think its simple.

You should bring in a STRIKE system like the 7 day rule.

2 STRIKES your banned from advertising....:thumbsup:

Maybe but it’s takes some remembering :lol:

HarlowS 04-11-2019 08:36 AM

Surely there is a more simple solution that would benefit all......

Take the size restriction of photos and set all posts in the sales section to delete after 3 months. Then you wont have posts on there from over 2 years ago taking up server space ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peakey (Post 1006707)
It’s not down to me to change the size of the pics you can upload to the site, it was set by Jimmy when the site was on smaller servers to save money which still stands really. I know it’s harder now photobucket are being greedy wankers but there’s loads of other hosting sites that you can use.

Peakey 04-11-2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarlowS (Post 1006985)
Surely there is a more simple solution that would benefit all......

Take the size restriction of photos and set all posts in the sales section to delete after 3 months. Then you wont have posts on there from over 2 years ago taking up server space ??

We have moved onto new servers and I don’t think it’s more of an issue now but it’s not me that Handel’s that part of the running or the site it’s up to Vicky really as it’ll incur a cost I would of thought.