oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   KYOSHO (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Carbon Top Decks & Battery Braces - **PICS ADDED** Lazer FS/FS2/FS2SP (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79427)

450kid 20-11-2011 10:34 PM

after first using my car this weekend it felt a bit numb had a word with nic fitted top deck changed front camber link and the difference was night and day better!:thumbsup:
The car was more positive and a lot quicker to respond also felt to give me a lot better feed back not vauge like before.

just to work on my set up a bit more thanks again nic for pointing me in the right direction.

NitroArgi 22-11-2011 02:28 PM

And which is the right direction setup wise with the carbon upper decks?

450kid 22-11-2011 07:12 PM

what surface u racing on?

NitroArgi 22-11-2011 08:46 PM

Mostly dirt but we also have two indoor tracks, one with low traction concrete and one with carpet..

Honeybadger 24-11-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroArgi (Post 583224)

Nick, can you supply us SP users with sexy Olive anodised rear hubs and 3 racing shock mounts at all?

brooksy 28-11-2011 10:03 PM

Tried the carbon top decks off Nick yesterday at worksop after the first two rounds,made the back end come in line better and made the car a lot more drivable for me. Definate improvement on the handling. Can't wait to run it again now:thumbsup:

Honeybadger 29-11-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brooksy (Post 588263)
Tried the carbon top decks off Nick yesterday at worksop after the first two rounds,made the back end come in line better and made the car a lot more drivable for me. Definate improvement on the handling. Can't wait to run it again now:thumbsup:

Yup, another big thumbs up for Nick's top decks. Ran my FS2 at the West Coast Scottish Open and it was fantastic. :thumbsup:

njc11 29-11-2011 09:34 PM

Cheers for the feed back folks :thumbsup:

Should have some more in stock to sell by the end of the week... sold 4 sets at Worksop on Sunday..

I have battery braces available if anyone is interested :)

As for anodising.. yes i can get it done no problem..

Best thing, as i did, is do a job lot.. i even had the 1mm, 2mm, 3mm spacers and they came out really well. Also had the shock cartridges done and these were fine also and these have a very fine thread..

Turn round on getting the anodising done would be about a week.

Cheers

Nick
:thumbsup:

snowmiu19 02-12-2011 08:27 AM

Please PM me the price for the set of the upper deck. i left u a PM too

Thanks

Regards
calvin

brooksy 02-12-2011 12:41 PM

The top decks are 40 pounds. If you purchase the battery straps aswell I think its about 57 pounds. Can't say how much postage will be if you live outside the uk.:thumbsup:

adam_u 08-12-2011 06:20 PM

Got my decks and straps through the post today, I have to say the quality is superb, love the matt finish to it - really tasty! They went on with no problems at all and I'm looking forward to seeing the difference they make this weekend on the carpet. What's the camber link change you ran with them then?

cheers Nick :)

ad.

RogerM 09-12-2011 12:22 PM

Adam mate, leave the car as is for practice then we will work out what to do from there.

Show the nice boys & girls a picture Adam, don't be shy.

Mine arrived too but sadly it will be a few weeks before I get my new car to bolt them yoo :(

adam_u 09-12-2011 01:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
There's still love for Kyosho blue out there ;)

RogerM 09-12-2011 04:27 PM

Adam,

thanks for posting that up ... reminds me that I will have to change my ESC connection routing in order to be able to use this top deck!
Best start working out how I'm going to do that!!!

njc11 09-12-2011 05:10 PM

Looking good there Adam :thumbsup:

Get the Lazer ready for Sunday Roger.. you know you want too!!

I have 3 sets of decks left out of my latest batch.. so anyone who is interested...dont delay

:thumbsup: