oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Xtreme - VEGA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ORDERS !!!!!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165150)

xfactor 17-03-2015 08:04 PM

ORDERS !!!!!!

Ok Guys and Girls,

3 posts down is a statement from Team Xtreme stating that,

YOU CAN ORDER FROM THE SITE NOW IF YOU SO WISH. JUST EMAIL THE SITE WITH ANY QUESTIONS ETC........

1. I have sent 3 emails to the Team Xtreme site.
2. I have sent emails to Yanina.
3. I have sent emails to previous emails sent months ago.

So my questions are,

1. Has anyone sent emails through the site and received any info back.
2. Has anyone ordered from the site and received anything.

I would like to order parts that are ( IN STOCK SHOWING LIVE) but will not until I have at least a reply from a email.

I see nothing at this moment has changed from approx 12 mths ago but Team Xtreme are allowed to post on here again that they are selling.

Could someone HELP or EXPLAIN is there any chance of getting parts that are live. Or if anyone does have a contact for them please tell them to check emails on the site they are trying to sell parts/conversions etc.... on.

Thanks all.

xfactor 17-03-2015 08:44 PM

Ok

For those who are interested.

I have just 10 mins ago just had a reply from the xtreme site..............:thumbsup:

Giving me lists they have in stock of parts I inquired about.......:thumbsup:

Fantastic.......:thumbsup:

Col 17-03-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 904674)
I see nothing at this moment has changed from approx 12 mths ago but Team Xtreme are allowed to post on here again that they are selling.

FYI they have never not been allowed to post on oOple - they simply hadn't bothered to log on.

Peakey 18-03-2015 03:15 PM

I spoke to Yanina a couple of weeks ago on facebook and had almost instant replies I would advise that in the future mark. :thumbsup:

xfactor 18-03-2015 04:06 PM

Hi matey,

Im not on facebook :( , but have had a couple of emails yesterday, so all good. :thumbsup:

restimax 21-03-2015 12:58 PM

Hi,

i have ordered spares for x11, 2 weeks ago and received all, last week (i live in italy) i payed 100 euro.... no problem for me.

K-Brewer 21-03-2015 01:22 PM

I wonder if they've bothered refunding anyone yet who ordered things ages ago that never arrived an didn't even bother to reply to emails about it

xfactor 11-04-2015 07:28 PM

I would just like to say,

I have had all emails answered. Some instantly !!!!!

I ordered a conversion with special requirements and the conversion came special delivery today.:thumbsup:

All my requests complete.

Thank you Team Xtreme.........:thumbsup:

lcpvcce 15-04-2015 02:56 PM

New project ??

restimax 29-06-2015 08:02 AM

Please take attention:

Again delays in shipment and nothing reply to emails and pm sent. :thumbdown:

K-Brewer 29-06-2015 08:25 AM

Did anybody really think things would change, we all know what went on last time where they took people's money, didnt send any items out and didnt reply to anyone's emails to explain the reasons why. They then come back out months later saying you can now order things again but haven't even been bothered to refund any of the guys from before.

If a representitive from them could please comment on to the reasons why this happened????????????????

restimax 30-06-2015 08:48 AM

delivered this morning!
the delay is caused by postal service.... because the shipment show the same date of my order place....
my apologies.... but extreme don't reply never.