oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Silverstone (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Members Xmas meeting (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161493)

Citchn 30-12-2014 11:31 PM

Members Xmas meeting

Thanks to all club members, merry Xmas to you all, special thanks to Matt for doing what he does best, awesome job mate! And all the committee members , good nights racing , good food and a great raffle , never seen so many prizes from body clips to not 1 but 2 car kits !!! Motors speedos haulers money off vouchers tyres !!!! Totally awesome !! When I suggested a raffle I never thought there would be so many prizes . As usual if it's going to be done stone do it and do it right . Have a great new year all , simon & jack .

Zippy G 30-12-2014 11:43 PM

Couldn't have put it better
Great Day
Great Atmosphere
Great Racing

All at a GREAT club!!

Happy New Year to you all and see you soon :thumbsup:

wingers 31-12-2014 08:48 AM

Couldn't agree more chaps. Many thanks to all those who help out.

I'm looking forward to seeing two shiny new Schumacher buggys racing in a few weeks!

Wingers

iang454 31-12-2014 09:56 AM

A Big Thank You

After all the above may I just add a big thank you to:

Schumacher Racing Cars

&

Insideline Racing

for their support to the club regarding not only parts but technical support

Thank you :thumbsup:

Ian & Daniel

JezT 31-12-2014 10:33 AM

+1 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was a brilliant day - It's a testament to Matt and the teams hard work that the club continues to be so good that the likes of Schumacher and Insideline are willing to support and donate such brilliant raffle prizes.

Happy New Year to you all.

And Happy New Year to the club.......

Andy7B 31-12-2014 10:52 AM

I totally agree with all the above, it was a great nights racing as always and thank you for my nice new Schumacher pit mat that I won in the raffle and is bigger than my table :thumbsup:

Happy new year everybody and the club :)

welshmerlin 31-12-2014 07:03 PM

Well done to Matt and all who were involved in this evening of great racing, good food and an amazing raffle :thumbsup:

chuckie stella 01-01-2015 04:01 AM

After the display we put on its disappointing more didn't post. Miserable bunch of bastards, why do we bother.

Happy new year!!!!!!! 😝🍻💃😘🙈

chuckie stella 01-01-2015 04:02 AM

I'm about to get my giblets out Mr Carter :lol:

Npdp72 01-01-2015 07:51 AM

Really enjoyed the Silverstone xmas meet.
The dinner and raffle were great fun, and as always we got plenty of great racing in too.
I picked up £50 of inside line vouchers and a enough super glue to see me through 2015!
We've got a great club, thanks to all who work hard to keep it the way it is.
Happy new year to all!

2175shaun 01-01-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iang454 (Post 892547)
After all the above may I just add a big thank you to:

Schumacher Racing Cars

&

Insideline Racing

for their support to the club regarding not only parts but technical support

Thank you :thumbsup:

Ian & Daniel

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks to Matt and the committee members for all the hard work throughout the year to enable the club to be as good as it is, and to all the racers for advice on setup etc over the year.

Scooped about £40 worth of Schumacher racing goodies as well as £10 voucher from Inside line racing in the raffle :D:thumbsup:

Treedudeben 01-01-2015 12:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I would just like to add my thanks to all involved in the Members Christmas meet. The track was great with the added bonus of a free nights racing, a free meal ( loved the crackers ) and the best raffle I have ever seen, I lost count of the number of prizes. I would have posted sooner but I spent all of last night building and kitting out the Schumacher hauler that I won in the raffle along with the £30 worth of Insideline racing vouchers, a Schumacher pit towel, set up board and a packet of Schumacher 3m nylock nuts. :thumbsup:

This has been my first year racing and I'm greatful and amazed at how helpful and supportive people at the club are, thanks to everyone for your help and advice.

Many thanks to Matt and his team, Mr Schumacher and Insideline Racing for the raffle prizes and anyone else I forgot to mention. :thumbsup:

Ps sorry the pictures upside down I don't know how to turn it :(

Adam F 01-01-2015 12:04 PM

A great day, bit gutted I ran out if tyres by the time the racing started :( but that's what you get with nearly 4 hours of track time :)

I shall enjoy my raffle winnings (posh glue) and my new tyres that were Stuckey's short lived prize! :)

dev 01-01-2015 12:22 PM

It was an excellent meeting and I don't think anyone could have been hungry after all the giant plates of food!
Thanks to all the sponsors for the epic amounts of raffle prizes.

Hope Everyone had a good new year and isn't too ill this morning!

Philim 01-01-2015 05:39 PM

Gutted I missed it all. Hopefully 2015 will let me race a bit more. Great club much deserved.