oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   UK Short Course Nationals (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   UK Short Course Nationals 2013 (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116685)

Frecklychimp 09-12-2012 07:04 PM

UK Short Course Nationals 2013

Thought i'd get the hype started for next years SCT outdoor season,

Assuming work is in progress with the organisers?....

I want to propose this venue if the organisers at ARC Raceway are keen?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

:thumbsup:

Dudders 09-12-2012 07:18 PM

We're in :thumbsup:

Frecklychimp 09-12-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudders (Post 720436)
We're in :thumbsup:

jimmy noke 09-12-2012 07:57 PM

Bloody hell that's massive

HarlowS 09-12-2012 07:59 PM

Lets just hope the dates get sorted earlier than last year

Mark A 10-12-2012 06:35 PM

ditto Dates please

Checa 10-12-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarlowS (Post 720459)
Lets just hope the dates get sorted earlier than last year

Checa 10-12-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a8jpn (Post 720457)
Bloody hell that's massive

Thats only half of it :woot:

This place is awesome i have not seen anything like it :thumbsup: cant wait to have a go hopefully the gates will be opening very early in the new year :woot: great facilities aswell this place is the full package :thumbsup:

Dudders 10-12-2012 07:41 PM

Think clubs and organisers might be awaiting regional dates in Jan first.

Frecklychimp 10-12-2012 07:56 PM

Agreed, there won't be dates to organise or announce until BRCA regional dates have been announced as these take priority with host clubs and majority of championship drivers

HarlowS 11-12-2012 10:20 AM

But there is no reason why the dates should take so long to organise, the season ended in September.

Checa 11-12-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frecklychimp (Post 720845)
Agreed, there won't be dates to organise or announce until BRCA regional dates have been announced as these take priority with host clubs and majority of championship drivers

But all regions have different dates :eh?:

Dudders 11-12-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarlowS (Post 721005)
But there is no reason why the dates should take so long to organise, the season ended in September.

National dates are now out. REgional dates will be out in the new year, won't be too long!.

Be great is ALL regions could hold their regionals on the same dates throughout the UK, would leave more weekends free for other thing.

Robbiejuk 12-12-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudders (Post 721017)
National dates are now out. REgional dates will be out in the new year, won't be too long!.

Be great is ALL regions could hold their regionals on the same dates throughout the UK, would leave more weekends free for other thing.

Thats an excellent idea, You should get to next years BRCA AGM and propose that Dudders, I will second you :thumbsup:

Only problem I could see would be if a venue is used in two regions, but it could be worked around I am sure.

Dudders 12-12-2012 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbiejuk (Post 721381)
Thats an excellent idea, You should get to next years BRCA AGM and propose that Dudders, I will second you :thumbsup:

Only problem I could see would be if a venue is used in two regions, but it could be worked around I am sure.

Are venue's used in two regions??

Also I'd add that the weekends should be set for all the meetings each year etc etc

Robbiejuk 12-12-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dudders (Post 721425)
Are venue's used in two regions??

Also I'd add that the weekends should be set for all the meetings each year etc etc

Oh yeah Eastrax used to be a shared venue between the mid-east and the east of England region. I am pretty sure one of the ones near manchester is used by two regions to.

I totally agree with you though. The Brca Off-road section should set national dates and then set say 8 or 9 weekends for regional use. I think it could work quite well.

Anyways back to the SCT nationals. Have patience my friends, good things come to those who wait. :D

Frecklychimp 12-12-2012 05:46 PM

Pair of spam monkeys!

RHR is used by 2 regions too :confused:

If they were all on same dates it would be easier for clubs/championships to get organised plus would put off some drivers using other regionals to practise for Nationals.

TBH i thought they were all on same dates.. makes sense really! then regional organisers just need to allocate venues to the dates... plus we could get organised earlier if BRCA were in charge of picking them after nationals were allocated.

So if we dont know the dates for SCT Nationals... do we have any ideas on proposed venues?

Do we have any new drivers for next season? and are Dudders and his southern SCT brothers going to brave travelling 'oop north' next year for a bit of SCT action? :woot:

Will we be stocking up on dirt tyres again?

Will we get the chance to race on grass... awesome with SCT's IMO

Will Mid motor 2WD's be the competitive choice?

A.R.C Raceway 12-12-2012 06:30 PM

As you can see from my login, I represent ARC raceway in Essex.
We aim to be holding race events in the new year. Track will open for initial bashing/test days to test we have things in the right place, hopefully over the xmas hols. We are about 6 months behind due to obvious bad:thumbdown::thumbdown: :cry:2012 weather which i need not to dwell on and roll on 2013.:D
Look forward to having SC's on a track that suits there scale.;)

See you all soon.:thumbsup:
Meanwhile Happy Christmas.

Mark Everitt
Events Manager

Frecklychimp 12-12-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.R.C Raceway (Post 721523)
As you can see from my login, I represent ARC raceway in Essex.
We aim to be holding race events in the new year. Track will open for initial bashing/test days to test we have things in the right place, hopefully over the xmas hols. We are about 6 months behind due to obvious bad:thumbdown::thumbdown: :cry:2012 weather which i need not to dwell on and roll on 2013.:D
Look forward to having SC's on a track that suits there scale.;)

See you all soon.:thumbsup:
Meanwhile Happy Christmas.

Mark Everitt
Events Manager

Have you got a SCT National for 2013 Mark?

i prefer 10th tracks for the trucks but could definitley wind the trucks up on your track!

Dudders 12-12-2012 07:02 PM

I'm sure you'll see the SHRCCC massiv' at some other tracks, seems to be a Winter increase in trucks, long may that continue. Had a full heat the other week so we're pushing, we really are :thumbsup:

So long as the dates stack up we'd love to host another round as we think we did a good job last time round :wub