oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events Organiser (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   West Bridgford Model Car Club Indoor Offroad Championships (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13807)

Robbiejuk 05-09-2008 12:27 PM

West Bridgford Model Car Club Indoor Offroad Championships

langers 26-09-2008 11:53 PM

are the dates on the web site correct is this a saturday series

blitzboy 05-10-2008 02:27 PM

not long to go now guys so come on sort yourselves out and get booked in ,,, any news on the shop situation robbie mate

blitzboy 05-10-2008 08:40 PM

come on guys get yourselves booked in only this week left

Spoolio 10-10-2008 08:32 PM

Would love to do it but Saturdays are "her" days so while you lot are enjoying yourselves, I'll be decorating/gardening/dutifully following her round carrying armfuls of shopping.

Might get the odd round in if I'm lucky.

ColinO 10-01-2009 03:00 PM

come on guys get yourselves booked in only this week left

Next round is next Saturday (17th Jan) :)

Robbiejuk 13-01-2009 05:06 PM

Thats right guys, racing is on this saturday for those of you who didn't get in to the Petit-RC or those of you just doing the sunday and would like a cheeky 4wd practice.

Our track is 6m shorter but two meters wider than the petit track and mostly carpet so will be ideal practice for said event. :lol:

Robbiejuk 11-02-2009 01:27 PM

Ok this saturday is round 5 of the WBMCC Indoor Off-road championships. I know that it is valentines day and some of you will have to do some serious making up with your other halfs if you do attend but it would be nice to have more than 8 people there like we had last time.

Remember you will get 4 rounds of qualifying plus a final and a decent amount of practice time to tune your cars so even you cannot qualify for the championship now it would be a great practice day for you. :D

Plus if you are planning on going to Broxtowes club night that evening it means you can get your car nicely set-up for that to as we will finish with plenty of time for you to grab some dinner and get your cells charged up ready for the meeting at greasley.

So if you are not all loved up on satruday then come along to a great days racing. :D

captain-codpiece 12-02-2009 11:50 PM

As much as I would love to go I have been categorically told that I will be single if I attend. Which is a shame as the last one was so much fun........

PaulUpton 13-02-2009 11:29 AM

What time do the doors open?

Paul

Robbiejuk 13-02-2009 01:01 PM

09:30am mate

PaulUpton 13-02-2009 04:43 PM

thanks see you tommorow! All being well my electrical problems are sorted

PaulUpton 14-02-2009 04:58 PM

Just want to say thanks for today, shame about the turn out though, spose 14th feb not really helping!

Finally getting my car to go now, looking forward to the 7th!!

Paul

PaulUpton 15-02-2009 08:00 PM

One thing i would like to see at the next round, is maybe moving the table top more central to the rostrum its hard to see the down ramp even standing to the left of rostrum, that way it could also possibly be lengthend slightly!!

Paul

Robbiejuk 16-02-2009 05:07 PM

Tabletop position is relevant to the track really. I have to keep it close to the rostrum as anywhere else will create a blind spot on the track behind it. I will have a look at lengthening it for next time assuming we have all the benches and matt's again, these seem to periodically appear and then dissapeer out of the hall so it is a bit of a lottery of what you have to make obstacles out of. Bet yeah we we will see what available next time.

I think the track was good this time. A good balance of ramps and jumps and nobody was majorly faster than each other around a lap. Remember to tell your friends and bring them down to the next one. :thumbsup:

James 16-02-2009 06:31 PM

Yes, good track again, definately needs a lot more slippy stuff in it for future rounds though, saves a bit on tyre wear and more fun!

PaulUpton 16-02-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smOkin (Post 209687)
Yes, good track again, definately needs a lot more slippy stuff in it for future rounds though, saves a bit on tyre wear and more fun!

definatly agreed on that one!!

Robbiejuk 04-03-2009 05:08 PM

Remember guys it is the final round of the series this weekend and we would like to go out with as many people as possible turning up so bring yourself and all of your mates and have a great days racing. :thumbsup:

clobribi 05-10-2009 05:36 AM

Thanks for sharing. It's great