oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Race Chat (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   www.voodoocells.com (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=866)

DR VOODOO 28-07-2006 10:38 PM

www.voodoocells.com

Hello gentlemen and ladies, my name is David Wert, owner of voodoo cells based in the US. I'd like to take this time to answer any questions you might have of my company. We are a very aggressive fulltime business in the USA, we do one thing batteries and we are currently looking for dist and hobbyshops to help us move products. We are also acepting resumes at this time for euro team drivers. Please send resumes to doctor@voodoocells.com thanks!!!!

www.voodoocells.com

jimmy 28-07-2006 10:52 PM

Hi, Normally I wouldn't allow advertising just to keep things in order, but since you are looking for distros and drivers in europe then its all cool.
Good luck! :)

DR VOODOO 28-07-2006 11:22 PM

Sorry Sir Dont Want To Cause Trouble Sccoter At Tekin Suggested I Come On Here He And I Go Back Almost 20 Years Thanks!

DR VOODOO 28-07-2006 11:22 PM

Sir Could I Please Have Some Ad Rates Please Thanks Great Site By The Way!

jimmy 29-07-2006 12:18 AM

Thanks for the kind comments, :p I just want to keep things in order - not a free-for-all like you see on some sites.
I sent you a PM.
cheers, Jimmy

p.s. Welcome!

DCM 29-07-2006 11:58 AM

Jim, I can vouch for Dave Wert, he is a busy guy selling cells state side, he is also a part of the Team Tekin driver scheme.

Welcome aboard Deave, hope James Rodriguez Turbo Matchers worked, lol.

DR VOODOO 29-07-2006 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DCM
Jim, I can vouch for Dave Wert, he is a busy guy selling cells state side, he is also a part of the Team Tekin driver scheme.

Welcome aboard Deave, hope James Rodriguez Turbo Matchers worked, lol.

thanks dcm we try i get much enjoyment watching people come off thr driversstand going WOW!!!!!!!:smile:

Chrislong 29-07-2006 06:57 PM

The company image you have created is very cool, great logo!

DR VOODOO 30-07-2006 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrislong
The company image you have created is very cool, great logo!

THANKS CHRIS THAT LOGO WAS DONE BY Dusty kemp here state side very talented my site was designed by one of my drivers Nick leone if i can be of asst in any way or answer any? please ask!

jimmy 30-07-2006 01:01 PM

Yea I like it too, mainly because I like orange! hehe. Did he do the logo for "Custom Works" too ? I just ask because its the same colours, perhaps he has favourites like me ? :)

bigred5765 30-07-2006 08:56 PM

ok so who emailed him

TeamVoodoo Vice President 31-07-2006 06:45 AM

Hello everyone over on the other side of the world. My name is Joe and im Sr. Vice President for Voodoo. I just wanna take some time to say hello and to say thanks for all the interest in our company. We have many goals for team Voodoo. the obvious first goal is to produce and distribute the absolute best cells for the RC racing market. thats what every company wants. what sets us apart from the compitition is the fact that we have plans already setforth into operation for making Voodoo your #1 choice! sadly i can not go very deep into details but trust me you will start seeing more and more Voodoo cells at your big races and even at the local level. secondly we have many other goals. one that im very proud of and excited about is our goal of bringing back RC into mainstream media! making our "sport/hobby" into a highly marketed, multi-facilitated, and most importantly very profitable sport. we are already have talk with local and foriegn organizations, and in due time there will be some very interesting news to come as far as, Rc being on tv and marketing this fine sport of ours like other sports do. i would love to go more into this right now with everyone but this is getting a little longer then i wanted it to be for right now.

ok as i said earlier. thank everyone very much for all the support of Voodoo and trust me this is only the very begining. 1 last bit of advice though. its alot easier to get in Voodoo on the ground floor, so why wait? lol :)

PaulRotheram 31-07-2006 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigred5765
ok so who emailed him

Ive contacted them.. hope to hear back soon :)

DR VOODOO 01-08-2006 12:43 AM

Hi guys i believe i responded to every ones e mails looking forward to getting everyone started! thanks

DR VOODOO 01-08-2006 09:09 PM

Wow have I had a lot of replies for guys to try Voodoo!!! Well we have selected a few drivers and we will post in a few days. Still working out the logistics of a UK web site and I have 2 people lined up to dist so far. Thanks!!!

BenG 02-08-2006 06:20 AM

Yeah, these cells are going to be AMAZING. Just check the specs!! ;)

BenG 03-08-2006 12:22 PM

I am now the UK distributor for these cells, so PM me, and we will sort out some cells for you, at a SUPER DUPER price!!!:o:D

Bathy 03-08-2006 12:41 PM

Hi, I like my cells to be pre-built because I’m lazy and useless… Do you build cells as well or just sell them separately?

jimmy 03-08-2006 12:46 PM

haha bathy!!

DCM 03-08-2006 01:08 PM

I can build them for a small fee..... heehee