oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Faversham Off Road Car Club (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Is it Wednesday yet? (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128736)

discostu 13-06-2013 08:34 PM

im gutted I missed it

sfry61 18-06-2013 06:41 PM

It was an awesome track, really enjoyed it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hog 19-06-2013 11:16 AM

Will need someone else to take up the reins tonight - looking pretty certain that I won't be there :cry:

Let me know what I missed........

Tractor Boy 25-06-2013 06:05 PM

Yes tomorrow is Wednesday again, i cannot wait for my weekly fix.

Last week we had Mark and Crispin back in the fold and was great to see you guys.

I wonder what track we will have this week to play on, last weeks was good but not one that i could get on with myself but ha ho at FORCC you get 51 different tracks each year so if you get one that does not suit you one week you know it will change the next week.

See you all there tomorrow,

Regards Alan.

discostu 25-06-2013 07:17 PM

oh yes looking forward to a relaxing cheap weekly race fix with all my mates.

whoop whop roll on Wednesday

stu:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hog 27-06-2013 07:42 AM

Cracking evening again chaps!!

6 full heats on a great flowing track. I wonder what we'll get to challenge us next week?

I had some great racing with both Andy's in my heat - thanks chaps - once I'd established my ESC / motor problems were actually a faulty sensor cable.

Someone remind me next time to bin any cables I have my doubts on rather than putting them back in my box......:cry:

Hairy Spider 27-06-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog (Post 785413)
Someone remind me next time to bin any cables I have my doubts on rather than putting them back in my box......:cry:

T'was a good night. Definitly preferred this weeks track to last weeks and once Crewie stopped crying like a newborn baby, we had a couple of great races :thumbsup: :p.

Tractor Boy 27-06-2013 06:18 PM

Like i said before with the track changing each week if you cannot get on with one certain layout just come back the next week and its all change.

Crewie crying like a newborn i missed but i did see him chuck his dummy out the pram and drive his car into the radiator breaking his front shock mount.

Hog 03-07-2013 07:15 AM

Yay! :thumbsup: It's my favourite day of the week again!

Hoping for a better week for me than last (or Saturday come think of it!)

New track? Don't mind if I do........:woot:

Hog 04-07-2013 08:22 AM

Just one of those tracks last night that I just couldn't get on with. Nothing against the track - just me!!

Apologies to Andy for trying to punt him into next weeks track in Rd3. If I was still racing the bangers I'd have been proud of that hit! Was my revenge at his track design :woot:

Good to see some new faces racing, not to mention the fact that we're in July and still pulling in 6 very full heats of drivers :thumbsup:

Anyhoo - onwards and upwards!!

Hairy Spider 11-07-2013 08:04 AM

Interesting track and 4 rounds... Awesome :D

Hog 11-07-2013 10:12 AM

Indeed - don't think I've ever raced on an astro roundabout before :woot:

But despite missing the start of my first race, throwing a tyre off in rd 3, and destroying my rear diff in rd4, I still had a fun night :thumbsup:

Just seem to be going through a phase of breaking things at the mo :(, but not nearly as much damage suffered as some.......eh Mr Crew?

crewie 11-07-2013 10:58 AM

Don't know what you mean!!!!:woot:

Hairy Spider 11-07-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crewie (Post 788568)
Don't know what you mean!!!!:woot:

Ok, well... Dave was refering to the part where you rammed your car full throttle into the wall head on and:
  1. Destroyed the servo,
  2. Ripped off the body mounts,
  3. Ejected the ESC and
  4. Broke a rear wishbone through the shear force of the impact :o
p.s

crewie 11-07-2013 12:20 PM

Oh yeah....I remember now lol:thumbsup:

discostu 11-07-2013 06:29 PM

It was a good night not sure on the track layout IMO but next week lets have somthing different.:thumbsup:

Hog 17-07-2013 07:18 AM

Yay - it's Wednesday!

I wonder what deviousness we'll be up against this week? That's if I can avoid missing the start of my race, throwing tyres off or blowing the rear diff........

crashman 17-07-2013 12:45 PM

Can't beat a good Blow of a rear diff Dave.........

Ralls Racing 06-08-2013 06:50 AM

Nearly time for the weekly dose of greatness. Looking forward to the usual banter and fun time as well as the close racing that can only be another mad night at faversham. :woot:

discostu 15-08-2013 05:53 PM

Yet again another great nights racing it was good to see some different A finalist Craig and Nick good job roll on next week

Stu