oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Car Talk (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Best 'out the box' 4WD. (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177545)

Si2008 01-03-2016 08:46 PM

Best 'out the box' 4WD.

Pointless

Chris Larner 01-03-2016 08:58 PM

4WD

Everyone will just tell you the brand of car they run is the best so here goes.
The Team C TM4 is the best out of the box 4WD car! Why? Because you get all you need in the box and don't need to add anything to make it a very competitive and easy to drive and setup car. It is also one of the best value for money kits available. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will say XB4, YZ4, K2 etc etc but from what I am seeing they all need some vital upgrades to get the best out of them where as the TM4 comes with it all.
Just my opinion of course.:thumbsup:

honrico Diablo 02-03-2016 10:49 AM

My son's 7yrs and just bought a Schumacher K2, he's normally high up in club D finals. Since he got the K2 he's won all his heats and won the C final twice out of two race nights.

It doesn't need anything buying to be fast, just a few alloy bits to make it a lot stronger. Nothing wrong with it out of the box. It a properly good car, massive leap in his performance over his dex410v4

lee.willows 02-03-2016 11:04 AM

My thoughts

Just got a XB4 2016, not the cheapest, but built like a tank(believe me tested that and seen it tested, last round at Worksop Indoors masters, ask Steve Pierce). Has lots of adjustment out of box for anti squat, rear toe, can also adjust front width etc all by using different inserts, all included in kit.

I like the car a lot and I have tried quite a few.

StwBald 02-03-2016 06:35 PM

Pay ya money and take a chance, every car is a good one in the correct hands, plenty of setup help for most of them.

Goodluck

rcpower 04-03-2016 04:58 PM

So it's not an out of the box car...

Quote:

Originally Posted by honrico Diablo (Post 942125)
My son's 7yrs and just bought a Schumacher K2, he's normally high up in club D finals. Since he got the K2 he's won all his heats and won the C final twice out of two race nights.

It doesn't need anything buying to be fast, just a few alloy bits to make it a lot stronger. Nothing wrong with it out of the box. It a properly good car, massive leap in his performance over his dex410v4

honrico Diablo 05-03-2016 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=rcpower;942425]

Yes it is. Build the car and race it, what's not out of box about that? I chose some alloy options because the kids races can be brutal. Our choice.

dpackster1980 06-03-2016 02:05 PM

I loved my Bmax4, straight from the box was amazing.

The K2 is good but as I haven't driven any more recent kits then can't say if it's the best.

Lee24h 06-03-2016 04:09 PM

I run a yokomo 2wd but used to own a xray xb4 2014 but i personally think the best 4wd is the latest xray xb4 gets the thumbs up from me 👍🏻

bagwaa 08-03-2016 11:30 PM

Another vote for bmax 4 iii, I recently purchased a yz4 but I feel like I need to purchase a bunch of extras before it will be as good as the bmax was

noddy 09-03-2016 09:59 AM

I'm liking the b44.3, first run using kit set up made me feel really confident driving it. two mods to make it better but not essential are j concepts steering to take away servo saver and rpm front arms to add in some strength as i'd read these were a weak point. diff shims are also a pain on this but you can fit bearing then out drives, i bought new shims which solved this but that was my choice. you will see it tomorrow at Roade if you go :lol: