oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   DEZ CHAND REMEMBRANCE DECALS (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85704)

crtpromachine 16-11-2011 11:30 AM

DEZ CHAND REMEMBRANCE DECALS

Mark from TKR and Dave from GB model sports have teamed up to donate free of charge decal sheets in remembrance of Dez Chand.

These are free for anyone to have and if you would like to make a donation to Dez's family when booking in, that will be most appreciated.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/DezChand.png

Bungleaio 16-11-2011 11:37 AM

Is there any way of getting these or making a donation if you aren't attending this event?

crtpromachine 16-11-2011 06:12 PM

For any one that would like some of the decals in rememberence of Dez Chand i will be more than happy to post them out to you;

If you send me you address and add the postage of a large stamp on to the donation this would be really appreciated;

I will send you my paypal address via a pm and i will make sure the money goes directly to the Dez Chand fund for his family;

crtpromachine 16-11-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungleaio (Post 582726)
Is there any way of getting these or making a donation if you aren't attending this event?

Thankyou kindly for making the donation the decals will be in the post first thing Monday morning as i will not be picking them until Sunday at race meeting

waggy239 16-11-2011 08:27 PM

can you send me the details to get these please.

Colin Kirkham 16-11-2011 08:44 PM

Hi can you send me details too please ?
I'll be racing at the MK GP this weekend and my cars will be carrying the coca cola banner in memory of Dez

crtpromachine 16-11-2011 08:58 PM

Thankyou very much for all your enquiries and your donations for this good cause it is so much appreciated from all the rc community :thumbsup:

All pm;s replied to

Nas 16-11-2011 09:58 PM

pm send.

Big G 17-11-2011 09:47 AM

have Coca Cola signed off with their logo being used?

stoff 17-11-2011 12:34 PM

There's no financial gain being made by the manufacturers so it'd need a really nasty person to complain about this.

Credit to the organisers.

Adam F 17-11-2011 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big G (Post 583117)
have Coca Cola signed off with their logo being used?

What is the point of this post?

crtpromachine 17-11-2011 03:35 PM

Once again a really big thankyou from the bottom of my heart to all who have donated the amount raised so far from this is £67.00 you should be all really proud of yourselves

I will try and get a final total after the race meeting on Sunday at NDOR on how much has been donated and then get the final total from NRC Raceway and keep you all informed of how much was raised to be given to Dez Chands family;

All decals will be posted out on Monday to you all as i am not picking them up till Sunday from my meeting

You have really done and shown your rc spirit in this sad time for Dez family,friends and relatives :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big G 17-11-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x313 (Post 583167)
What is the point of this post?

The point of this post is to avoid a law suit coming your way because their logo is being used without permission. that's all. I think it's a really good idea, but I'd hate to see something bad come from it :(

kayce 17-11-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big G (Post 583244)
The point of this post is to avoid a law suit coming your way because their logo is being used without permission. that's all. I think it's a really good idea, but I'd hate to see something bad come from it :(

They're not going to file a law suit over this, at worst they'll send a "cease and desist order" asking you not to use it without their permission. They're going to deny any "permission" anyway unless they're making money off the endeavor. Let's not look further into this than necessary.

crtpromachine 17-11-2011 09:02 PM

Once again a really big thankyou from the bottom of my heart to all who have donated the amount raised so far from this is £72.00 you should be all really proud of yourselves

It will close on Saturday afternoon so i can take money from bank and present it at the meeting on Sunday along with the rest :thumbsup:

telboy 17-11-2011 11:28 PM

I'll be seeing you sunday morning matey, and giving you my donation. Save me a couple of sheets. :)

As for the Coke logo, Its been shown in RRCi on Dez's cars for many years, and it has never be raised as an issue.

...besides, Dez is Mr Coke!! :p

crtpromachine 18-11-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telboy (Post 583438)
I'll be seeing you sunday morning matey, and giving you my donation. Save me a couple of sheets. :)

As for the Coke logo, Its been shown in RRCi on Dez's cars for many years, and it has never be raised as an issue.

...besides, Dez is Mr Coke!! :p

I will certainly save you a couple of sheets of decals not a problem

See you Sunday morning bright and early at booking in :woot:

Crtpromachine

crtpromachine 18-11-2011 11:11 AM

Once again a really big thankyou from the bottom of my heart to all who have donated the amount raised so far from this is £82.00 you should be all really proud of yourselves

It will close on Saturday afternoon so i can take money from bank and present it at the meeting on Sunday along with the rest

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

crtpromachine 21-11-2011 10:36 AM

Just like to say a big thankyou on behalf of Dave Griffiths & myself for your very generous donations following the tragic death of Dez. I sent decals out to 3 tracks for racing this weekend which were NDOR, NRC & hereford 1/12th National & Also Mandy Crtpromachine Scott for sorting out postal requests.

All I can say is I'm gobsmacked with the amount we have raised. After a rough count up the total has reached a staggering £790 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub :wub

This total will hopefully rise again after next weekends 1/10th Electric MAM series @ Dez's home track Coventry.

Once again a huge Thanks from all involved to you the drivers.

Also MalleT's massive once again produced another quality meeting on a quality track. Cheers guys

steliosh 28-11-2011 11:32 AM

I got my stickers this morning! Thanks!

RIP Dez...
I ll decorate my 1/5 electric racing rc bike with these, in memory of a great man in rc bikes.