oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   North East (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   North East 1/10th Off Road Regional RD4 4wd & 2wd-Teesside (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132830)

gazbaz2 16-07-2013 08:44 PM

North East 1/10th Off Road Regional RD4 4wd & 2wd-Teesside

North East 1/10th Off Road Regional RD4 4wd & 2wd- Teesside Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st July at Preston Park

The address for Preston park is
Preston Park Museum and Grounds
Yarm Road,
Eaglescliffe,
STOCKTON-ON-TEES,
TS18 3RH

If you go through main gates then turn right drive past the butterfly n reptile house carry on that road to the overflow car park and we are at the top to the left,

Can people arriving on Friday please can you arrive after 3pm that will give us time to sort space out for caravans and tents,
Just a few more details for the weekend
Gates will be locked at 9pm but we do have keys to let late comers in just contact Caroline on this number +44 7833 250734 and we will let you in,

Please note, NO BBQs are allowed that's the rules set by Preston park,
There will be access to water
There is toilets at the main building plus there is portaloos,
There's a coffee shop that sells hot and cold food n drinks throughout the weekend.
There is camping for caravans and tents
After a lot of negotiations we got the price down,
£10 for caravans for the weekend
£5 for tents
There is shops n food places close by ( McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut and many more)
I've probably forgotten something but will ad to it through the week.
if you need anymore details then please get in touch with me on here or via email gwaller35@hotmail.com
Gary

dpackster1980 17-07-2013 08:37 PM

Is it still £10 for just 1 night or do I get it half price. :woot:

chrispattinson 18-07-2013 02:07 PM

Thanks Gaz, really looking forward to this one.

N7ELA 18-07-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispattinson (Post 790076)
Thanks Gaz, really looking forward to this one.

Was that you blitzing round preston park the other day...?

N7ELA 21-07-2013 05:21 PM

To all the Teeside crew, excellently ran event today, track was good as always.

Well done...!

chrispattinson 21-07-2013 05:32 PM

Yes ...... Thanks a lot Teesside crew. Excellent event, location and track. All much appreciated.. Awesome racing again. I think this is the best season I can remember for good clean fast racecraft.

chris68nufc 21-07-2013 05:44 PM

Enjoyed the grass track racing. Very good layout and well ran meeting. Just a quick moan. I can't believe how some people and its the same few people seem to not be bothered about trying when they are marshalling. If a car crashes yes, it's normally your own fault but just try and get to it as quick and safely as you can. As long as you've made your best efforts then nobody woulda complain. It's something that really can't be policed? Or can bad marshalling be penalised?

nivek 21-07-2013 06:03 PM

Thanks to race control for a well run meeting today ,you did a great job ....... track builders nice flowing track... Thank YOU FOR A GREAT DAYS RACING.........:thumbsup:

Steven Forster 21-07-2013 07:56 PM

Thanks to Jeff Steele for borrowing me his SVR so I could race today, much appreciated, was a good day even though I missed the first 2 rounds

:thumbsup:

stewcc 21-07-2013 09:13 PM

TRCC regional results

The unofficial results from this weekend can be seen on TRCC results site

paulj 22-07-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dexter24 (Post 790801)
Thanks to Jeff Steele for borrowing me his SVR so I could race today, much appreciated, was a good day even though I missed the first 2 rounds

:thumbsup:

Pot Hunter :p

fancy pinching a trophy by getting in the under 13's final ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivek (Post 790771)
Thanks to race control for a well run meeting today ,you did a great job ....... track builders nice flowing track... Thank YOU FOR A GREAT DAYS RACING.........:thumbsup:

+1 :thumbsup:

stewcc 22-07-2013 05:46 PM

series files

Both series scores now up. (unofficial)

neallewis 22-07-2013 06:15 PM

Up where? Did you get the Batley results too?

neallewis 22-07-2013 06:20 PM

Ok got it: http://www.results.trcc.org.uk

dpackster1980 22-07-2013 09:08 PM

Good track and good laugh. :thumbsup:

Shame about a certain person's lack of ability to race cleanly after all the years of racing isn't it Mr Hirst. If you can't race cleanly by now you should give up. Thank you for spoiling my day.

nobby 23-07-2013 06:35 AM

Enjoyed the weekend.
4wd was good for me, but I'm struggling with 2wd ATM.

The cricket match on Saturday night almost killed me:wtf:

Just one thing I think needs looking at is the heat seading.
I don't understand how I'm in the top 10 of the 2wd championship, but I get moved DOWN a heat.
Now I'm told it goes on f rating, but I'm f3 and we had f5's above me.

Could someone explain please??????
BRCA rules are crap.

stewcc 23-07-2013 09:28 AM

heats

Chris
The organisers get a database from Derek in the week before the event.
Derek takes time to assign drivers by f rating and past performances.
The problem arises when getting on for 20 drivers book in on the day and 12 drivers do not turn up.
I had to try and fit everyone in and for 2wd I had to create a new heat. I tried to fit the extras in according to their positions in the championship but there were bound to be some problems. I did not move you down deliberately Chris and I cannot say why you were in heat 5.
The answer is for drivers to book in properly and TURN UP.

gazbaz2 23-07-2013 02:50 PM

And above all that yet another club put on another good meeting, class weather, class track and great to meat up with good friends, all in all class weekend well worth all the really hard graft and organisation to put on a good weekends racing,
Even if I do say so myself 😜

TRIOXER 23-07-2013 07:21 PM

david.
pot kettle and black spring to mind
did you not t-bone a certain mr adams on the hairpin before the jump in the same final
nough said

dpackster1980 23-07-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRIOXER (Post 791313)
david.
pot kettle and black spring to mind
did you not t-bone a certain mr adams on the hairpin before the jump in the same final
nough said

Nope I was too close and braked too late so I went into the back of him but guess what I apologised and let him go.

You however drove into the side of me going through the chicane which was worth a 10 second penalty on it's own. Then you took me out after the jump which was blatant and again worthy of another penalty. To make it worse you couldn't even apologise. You are a disgrace and will never change and can't race close without wiping someone out and it's every year. Show your fellow racers some respect and leave room and you won't have such a bad reputation.

Next year I will volunteer to be a referee to stop people like you getting away with bad driving ruining people's weekend. This will hopefully stop the outbursts on the rostrum.

I've never lost my rag this year until this round and I apologise to everyone for my language.

Chris be the bigger person and admit when you've done wrong people will respect you more for it, don't stand there denying it smirking on the rostrum.