oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   East of England (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Colchester, final round!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103451)

colin76 14-06-2012 10:37 PM

Colchester, final round!!

Okay so with the Boughton round over, the EOE series heads to Colchester for the final round of the 2012 season. With the 2wd title decided, congratulations to Jonathan Brown for wrapping that up,the 4wd title is still up for grabs. Currently George Fairweather holds a two point advantage over John Myall, a TQ and win for John will leave them all square. I think you'll agree this is what everyone wants to see, the title going down to the last round. In an ideal scenario you would want to see John TQ, and after two legs of the 'A' final have one win a piece, taking it right down to the last race. Lets see if we can finish with another sunny meeting, good close clean racing, with plenty of banter,Who will win????

JohnM 15-06-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colin76 (Post 664795)
the 4wd title is still up for grabs. Currently George Fairweather holds a two point advantage over John Myall, a TQ and win for John will leave them all square. I think you'll agree this is what everyone wants to see, the title going down to the last round. In an ideal scenario you would want to see John TQ, and after two legs of the 'A' final have one win a piece, taking it right down to the last race. Lets see if we can finish with another sunny meeting, good close clean racing, with plenty of banter,Who will win????

We can all dream can't we:thumbsup:

Hell, if it happens, I'll lose the beard:woot:

Chesty 15-06-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnM (Post 664884)
We can all dream can't we:thumbsup:

Hell, if it happens, I'll lose the beard:woot:

John, if you promised to get ALL the hair cut I don't think George's buggy would complete a single lap of any race in one piece:lol:

No. 46 15-06-2012 02:31 PM

I struggle to get it to stay in 1 piece as it is. The rango doesnt need any incentive to fall to bits:D

Benh 15-06-2012 04:11 PM

I sense that George's Losi blood-transfusion is starting to reject other organs:lol:

wrighty 15-06-2012 04:22 PM

lol thinking i may sit this one out and watch..............................hang on i probably will cos the car will have fallen apart

GrahamH7060 15-06-2012 04:28 PM

If John honours his promise to "lose the beard" I'll bring the clippers !!! Might just get carried away & do the hair too !!
Go on John ..... Dare you to have a trim !! We could get some sponsors together
:woot::thumbsup::thumbsup::woot:

JohnM 15-06-2012 05:35 PM

Leave my hair alone, I'm getting to the age where I'm worried it won't grow back:lol:

matt 15-06-2012 06:05 PM

When is the final round, might have to pop up and have a little look.

jcb 15-06-2012 06:10 PM

It's on the 15 July.

If you click on the East of England in my signature line it should take you to the regional website.

Don't suppose if anyone knows if the track has been changed, rolled, new features etc etc?

colin76 15-06-2012 10:36 PM

Track

I am going to try and pop in to the track this weekend and have a look. Personally I actually quite liked the track last time, was bumpy but held up well despite all of the rain that had fallen. My main concern was the rostrum size, which needs to be bigger. I will try and catch up with the Colchester crew very soon so we can have some details as what to expect when we roll up.