oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   The PlayGround (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ive been caught out at last! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29846)

The man from delmontie 03-09-2009 04:57 PM

Ive been caught out at last!

This is my sixth year of fleecing insurance companies, to finally being caught out and now cant get motorbike insurance anymore:thumbdown:.

What i have been doing is, the start of spring ive been buying a brand new or nearly new motorbike ,then by around sept-nov time the bike has been involved in a accident usually been knocked over a few times, i do live in a rough area:woot:

It worked a treat, bought on credit card used for about 6 months, then insurance paid out fully(sometimes i was quids up:thumbsup:)
Ive owned all the latest superbikes gsxrs, cbrs, zxs etc. Cant believe its taken them six years to realise ive been fleecing them, this is the same insurance company ive been with, and had protected no claims with full price of bike paid back if under 3 years old.

Garry Driffill 03-09-2009 04:59 PM

I wonder who ths is then?

NeilD 03-09-2009 05:06 PM

It's people like you that put everybody elses premiums up!:thumbdown:

The man from delmontie 03-09-2009 05:12 PM

No its not, im just playing the system, its the car drivers crashing while on thier phones,drink-drug drivers, speeders etc etc all of the others what i havnt done. Thats what puts your insurance up:p

NeilD 03-09-2009 05:18 PM

You are claiming falsely, they are claiming for genuine accidents ect. You're simply a scammer, grow up and pay what you owe!:mad::thumbdown::thumbdown::mad:

mdb_75 03-09-2009 05:31 PM

:thumbdown:

Ashley 03-09-2009 05:33 PM

your a loser if you do that:thumbdown:

ben 03-09-2009 05:36 PM

Yeah Edward, your a complete loser if you do that :thumbdown:

pizzaman 03-09-2009 05:36 PM

scammin

good on ya pal i been payin car insurance for nearly 18yrs an never claimed once yet the still insist i have to pay 500 yr insurance for a slow as fcuk 1.6 mpv that a blind man wouldnt nick and its kept offroad overnight.wish id of thought of it cause id of defo been doin it.
:thumbsup:from me

The man from delmontie 03-09-2009 05:48 PM

A couple of years ago i had a duke 748 in bright yellow, i gave it to a couple of chavs for a hour or so. They bought it back minus fairing, lights, bent forks etc. Got paid out for that and a brand new helmet, boots and leathers. About 2 grands worth of clothing, i just showed them a old set i bought from a auto jumble:woot:.

DaveG28 03-09-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pizzaman (Post 281670)
good on ya pal i been payin car insurance for nearly 18yrs an never claimed once yet the still insist i have to pay 500 yr insurance for a slow as fcuk 1.6 mpv that a blind man wouldnt nick and its kept offroad overnight.wish id of thought of it cause id of defo been doin it.
:thumbsup:from me

Idiot, it's because of people like Edward (if it is him again!) that you are being charged that, don't thank him.

DaveG28 03-09-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The man from delmontie (Post 281655)
No its not, im just playing the system, its the car drivers crashing while on thier phones,drink-drug drivers, speeders etc etc all of the others what i havnt done. Thats what puts your insurance up:p

Not really, as they get banned for doing that, so only have a limited impact on the market going forwards. People like you and your stupid antics put everyones insurance up just as much.

Ashley 03-09-2009 06:06 PM

yeah you whack everyone's insurance up because of this.

i have to pay 375 for my moped insurance as insurers think i must be a bad rider if people like you didnt do this i may get cheaper insurance.

jim76 03-09-2009 06:09 PM

guess he'll be riding around without insurance now then. someone trash his bike if you see him!

The man from delmontie 03-09-2009 06:14 PM

I dont ride bikes any more, just a car and by the way i have over 15 years no claims discount for it:thumbsup:

DaveG28 03-09-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The man from delmontie (Post 281684)
I dont ride bikes any more, just a car and by the way i have over 15 years no claims discount for it:thumbsup:

Assuming this isn't the usual Edward bulls**t, you do realise insurance companies share info etc, you may struggle with the car too?

A car insurance company doesn't just think "well as long as he's only an insurance fraudster on bikes we're fine insuring him", although I assume you will continue commiting fraud by never ticking the box "have you ever been turned down for insurance".

lambchops 03-09-2009 06:23 PM

Did you think by starting this thread you were going to be congratulated.. as said above this is why everyones insurance goes up.. would watch out for the knock at the door when the insurance company send the old bill round to arrest you for claiming falsely, its a crime you know...

The man from delmontie 03-09-2009 06:27 PM

Yes i have told them, but they cant prove that im a fraudster. all my claims have been paid out its just the insurance companies think im a to higher risk for riding bikes.

The man from delmontie 03-09-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambchops (Post 281688)
Did you think by starting this thread you were going to be congratulated.. as said above this is why everyones insurance goes up.. would watch out for the knock at the door when the insurance company send the old bill round to arrest you for claiming falsely, its a crime you know...

You continue paying over priced insurance, fuel and tax. All im doing is playing the system for what i can get, and yes i am winning by it.The old bill have been around and just reckon i am unlucky that the bike gets damaged so often.

mikeyscott 03-09-2009 06:37 PM