oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   X-Factory (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   NEW X6 Squared EC kit........coming soon!! (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40340)

Darren Boyle 18-02-2010 07:43 PM

NEW!! X6 Squared EC 2wd kit........coming very soon!!

1 Attachment(s)
Well here is the news that has been promised from X-Factory HQ

The X6 Squared EC kit is on its way!!!!

The biggest news is it IS a complete kit (no wheels or tyres though), there is no longer a need for a seperate B4 donor and conversion kit (although conversion kits WILL still be sold for those people wishing to convert an existing B4) and whats more the spec of the EC will leave you with a MUCH higher grade car than before.....actually than anything!

Key features:-
  • New MIP C-CVD driveshafts - latest version with white delrin rings
  • Lunsford Punisher series titianium turnbuckles throughout as standard
  • Lunsford titanium broached (hex head) balljoints throughout as standard (over £55 worth!!)
  • Lunsford titanium hinge pins as standard
  • J Concepts high grade plastic ballcups throughout
  • J Concepts X6 Squared body and wing
  • New X-Factory exclusive 2 piece window masks with seperate window outline to make your own killer paint scheme easier than ever before
  • Carbide diff balls from the supplier of B-Fast for the smoothest diff possible
  • X-Factory Black anodised aluminium shims for the entire suspension - no more plastic ones to wear out and look ugly
  • BLue aluminium AE FT front hinge brace
  • AE 30 degree castor blocks included
  • AE B44 rear hub carriers with oversized outer rear bearings
  • X-Factory's unique rear hinge pin mounting system with brass bushings - simple to install, strong and with no wear
  • X-Factory's famously smooth 4 gear transmission for the "right" motor rotation for best forward traction, braking and control in the air (no exposed gears to wear prematurely)
  • New X-Factory 5210 one piece machined hardened top shaft with built in spacer (no more loose parts or poor quality top layshaft gear)
  • New X-Factory 5530 hard alloy slipper plates, smooth flat and consistent
  • New X-Factory 2601 steel front axles (stronegr than B4 alloy items)
  • New X-Factory 5661 long CVD axles and spacers included with the C-CVD's
  • X-Factory 5700 colour coded aluminium gear box height spacer for easy and precise adjustment
  • X-Factory 3313 Carbon Fibre rear shock tower
  • X-Factory 1223 Carbon Fibre LIPO ready battery strap
  • X-Factory 1006 Plastic "hi grip" chassis
  • AE FT threaded shocks front and rear with gold coated shafts
  • All new X-Factory instruction manual
  • Plus much much more............
More information and body off pictures to follow soon......

Part Number XFK021 - UK FULL RRP £349.99 ........ Estimated Available Street Price £299.95

The X-Factory X6 Squared EC is cheaper to buy than a seperate B4 and X6 conversion (£370+) and includes scores of new parts and optional parts not usually included by other brands or previously by X-Factory themselves. The car that has dominated the last two years of nationals - performance that is proven - Engineering Without Fear!

Expected in the UK 2nd/3rd week of March - Pre-orders now being taken at your local X-Factory UK dealer

Bungleaio 18-02-2010 07:46 PM

:thumbsup:

dancoog 18-02-2010 07:49 PM

WOOO HOOO!!! that is excelent!

big smithy 18-02-2010 08:06 PM

ive never seen ellis run ae shocks :cry:

Darren Boyle 18-02-2010 08:12 PM

You should watch him more closely this season then!!!

Come to think of it I have never seen the B4 owners rush to all change theirs either................. :thumbsup: ;)

mark christopher 18-02-2010 08:27 PM

sounds good that the team will be running ae shocks, i kept mine on the car!

nice one xfactory:thumbsup:

mikeyscott 18-02-2010 08:32 PM

Since getting the new bleader caps the AE shocks are fantastic.

So AE on my B4 and big bore on the Cougar and Cat :)

Smartalec 18-02-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyscott (Post 345890)
Since getting the new bleader caps the AE shocks are fantastic.

So AE on my B4 and big bore on the Cougar and Cat :)

What not pre ordering the lower spec X6 then Mikey? ;)

peetbee 18-02-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMS Racing (Post 345871)
Come to think of it I have never seen the B4 owners rush to all change theirs either................. :thumbsup: ;)

Erm, I have Losi shocks on mine, never could get the hang of building AE shocks!:blush:

Jackal 18-02-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peetbee (Post 345908)
Erm, I have Losi shocks on mine, never could get the hang of building AE shocks!:blush:

Oh dear so "last year":D

DaveG28 18-02-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peetbee (Post 345908)

Get Griff to build them, he did mine back in Oct/Nov and they still work great:thumbsup:

I've found them pretty good to use, tho I know downramp seems to destroy them regularly!!

jim76 18-02-2010 09:40 PM

£300 estimate without wheels and tyres? lol, that makes it nearer £330 then. Nearly £100 above the street price of the Cougar! And i haven't factored in the Losi shocks Alec!!

hope they haven't priced themselves out if it

gerbil 18-02-2010 09:41 PM

sorry this minght be really dumb but here goes does it include all the diff gears i know not a lot has been said and theres still more to come im guessing that they are but thought id ask cheers

peetbee 18-02-2010 09:42 PM

Can't now Dave, I've sold them!
Still, at least you'll know my B4, it's the only one with Losi shocks!

chris68nufc 18-02-2010 09:44 PM

Im a bit gutted that ive just recently bought my X6 squared then theres something new comes out:(

Its great how the greatest car of all can all of a sudden get greater:thumbdown:

Im probably the only person thats gutted the new one has come out.

Tom3012 18-02-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gerbil (Post 345922)
sorry this minght be really dumb but here goes does it include all the diff gears i know not a lot has been said and theres still more to come im guessing that they are but thought id ask cheers

Its a full kit kev so everything bar wheels tires and electrics

Tom3012 18-02-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris68nufc (Post 345925)
Im a bit gutted that ive just recently bought my X6 squared then theres something new comes out:(

Its great how the greatest car of all can all of a sudden get greater:thumbdown:

Im probably the only person thats gutted the new one has come out.

Why are you gutted? The new kit is what you already have apart from a few hardware bits like the colour coded spacers:eh?:

DCM 18-02-2010 10:00 PM

I was just going to say, all they done, is put all the B4 donor parts into a kit to build out of the box, rather than the more expensive B$ + conversion route.

GRIFF55 18-02-2010 10:14 PM

[QUOTE=DaveG28;345915]Get Griff to build them, he did mine back in Oct/Nov and they still work great:thumbsup:

Youve surely rebuild them by now Dave!!!:woot:

DaveG28 18-02-2010 10:20 PM

[QUOTE=GRIFF55;345943]
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveG28 (Post 345915)
Get Griff to build them, he did mine back in Oct/Nov and they still work great:thumbsup:

Youve surely rebuild them by now Dave!!!:woot:

Nope, still going strong :thumbsup: