oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid West (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Regional (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11516)

Jamie B4 11-06-2008 09:15 AM

Regional

Is there any postcode for the regional at Stoke this weekend please, know it at the same place as last year but the post code would be handy

neiloliver 11-06-2008 07:53 PM

ST5 9NY will get you to Hoon Avenue which is the road at the bottom of the school field. From memory you need to go to the roundabout and up the hill (Milehouse Lane) to the gate... but the track should be visible from Hoon Avenue assuming it is in the top corner like last year.

Of course I am not a Stoke club member so this advice is without warranty!

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=G...09NY|ST5%209NY

Neil

andy reeves 12-06-2008 04:12 PM

What is the name of the school that the regional is at? Cus am i right in saying that it is at a different place to where the inddoor meetings are held?

tyreman 12-06-2008 07:28 PM

Have any of you lot thought of looking on the Mid-west web site:confused:

ashleyb4 12-06-2008 10:25 PM

Phil im affraid i wont be able to make this event again due to sainsburys so could i please ancel my entry see you all at ozfest.

A

andy reeves 13-06-2008 07:12 AM

Brian, i have looked on the stoke website but there map is of the sports complex, which is where they run the indoors. Also the multimap doesn't give me a post code or anything.

Jamesy 13-06-2008 08:14 AM

I think Brian means the link for 'Track Location Link' on the West-Mids site rather than the link to the clubs website.

RLGfx 13-06-2008 12:55 PM

anyone got an entry/heat list?

stuartw 13-06-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLGfx (Post 133137)
anyone got an entry/heat list?

Yup. Me - Geoff Moss and Phil Sleigh have one.:thumbsup:
But I'm at work and Heat list is at Home.

strobe 14-06-2008 03:40 PM

Phil/Stuart. Can you remove my entry for tomorrows event.
Thanks Mark Morris

RogerM 14-06-2008 06:32 PM

If anybody sees Phil before he gets my PM and e-mail can you please appologise on my behalf for not making the event. I'm gutted but I just can't get there :(

ashleyb4 15-06-2008 05:56 PM

How did everyone get on? My day went super quick wish i was there.

A:thumbsup::):woot::thumbdown::lol:

andy reeves 16-06-2008 07:12 AM

Well, i really enjoyed yesterday. It was nice to be able to race with people. Qualified 4th in the C which i was a disapointed with due to the fact i had a 13th in round 2 put couldn't put another run together, esp as i was able to match lap times with people in the B but made to many mistakes. But the final. WOW me, Jamie and Ken going down the straight 3 wide, i was in shock that we all still got around the corner together:o, even Tom was getting ready to marshel the carnage :thumbsup: . That was one final that i will remember for a very long time :thumbsup:

Well done to Tom on TQ and overall Win. Not sure who finished where overall.

Jonesy 16-06-2008 12:22 PM

I had a very enjoyable day overall!!! Managed to sneak it in 10th overall although I had been in the top ten all day and Robin came very close to pushing me out, luckily Stan didn't improve in Round 4!!

Finished 8th in Leg 1 after going out on Greens for some stupid reason!
Finished 4th in Leg 2 and Finished 3rd in Leg 3. 4th Overall.

Tom Yardy
Mat Dodd
Phil Channon
Andy Jones
Chris Bowater
Paul Robinson
were the Top 6

Si Moss
Robin Lucas
Adam Tinsley
Alex Hillman
were the rest, not sure what order though

Really enjoyed the track although as I found out in Leg 3 there was only one line and no chance to overtake, I had to wait behind Boggy for 3 mins until he crashed, he defended the lines and there was no way to go.

Thanks to Geoff Moss and Stu Whyman for the effort on the day and to Si Moss, Chris Bowater and Matt Brooks for putting the track away, sorry I couldn't have stayed longer!

RogerM 17-06-2008 05:43 PM

What was the track like? ...... first meeting I've missed since being back into west mids regionals and want to know how disappointed to be!

Any pics anywhere?