oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   CML Burglary (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114817)

gainsy 12-11-2012 07:14 PM

CML Burglary

Guys & girls be on the lookout please as CML has been burgled :mad:

CML Distribution - BurglaryOn the evening of Saturday 12th November CML Distribution was the victim of a burglary of considerable value. The thieves smashed a hole through a wall and took a sizeable amount of the products listed below. *Some of the products are our own exclusive brands (FTX, Etronix) and cannot be obtained anywhere else globally outside of CML.*Should anyone suspicious approach you with these products, it would be appreciated if you could contact us with any information or contact West Mercia Police quoting the crime number 22DN/75883F/12. Police have recovered some good evidence in the *way of fingerprints and other DNA, so we are still hopeful that the culprits can be caught even if the stock is not recovered.*Products to look out for that were stolen:

FTX5540 FTX Nitro Carnage RTR Truck
FTX5525 FTX Brushed Electric Enrage RTR Buggy
ET1100 Etronix 2-Channel Stick 2.4ghz Radio Set
HBM7-TQ2/B Hyper TQ 2 Black w/2.4ghz Hyper 21 engine
RTRHBM7-TQ2/W* Hyper TQ 2 White w/2.4ghz MachStar 28 engine RTR

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.*
CML Distribution

http://rcracer.com/industry-articles...ution-burglary

kaylon 12-11-2012 07:55 PM

The people who did this need to get ball rot and die...

J

leeboy44 12-11-2012 08:04 PM

manselton models got done over twice a few months back, first time £15k and then £3k

scum bags the lot of them

jake1*2011 12-11-2012 08:07 PM

thank you for posting this gainsy, very appreciated, hope they catch the *****

jimmy 12-11-2012 10:58 PM

Thanks gainsy - internet in australia is a bit backwards and nothing is free so getting online to post this was a bit hard. Just added the content of the mailout also.

Hope these nobs are caught

trowta 13-11-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy (Post 712924)
Thanks gains - internet in australia is a bit backwards and nothing is free so getting online to post this was a bit hard. Just added the content of the mailout also.

Hope these nobs are caught

Hey Jimmy

Go to any Mcdonalds restaurant and they have free wifi internet..:yawn:

Mrs oOple 13-11-2012 05:08 AM

It's been hard work coaxing Jimmy into a McDonalds to enjoy their free internet access, but finally we are here :)

Actually the first two McDonalds we visited had no connection - I didn't realise this until after I had paid over $7 for two drinks, doh!

Good luck to CML finding the scumbags

levontraut 14-11-2012 11:07 AM

stupid question...

is your shop a warehouse for people to come in or is it just a supply shop for other shops??

as i am thinking people that did it have to know what it is and been around a bit lately to see who is who in the zoo and there might be surveillance of people on the cameras looking the place out.

HOTSHOT III 14-11-2012 05:26 PM

Levon has a point, CML is a distributor and therefore from the outside just looks like any other warehouse so whoever did this must either be involved with or have a contact in the hobby to know what's in there.

Personally I hope they get caught in a year or two, by that time the country will have gone through its "soft on crime, soft on the causes of crime" phase and they'll get a sentence that reflects what they've done.

migsy 15-11-2012 10:09 AM

cml

Hi guys.

i've mentioned the above on a few groups, I was wondering if theres been any news or updates on the burglary?

cheers..Alan

wezzer 15-11-2012 10:34 AM

hi all<O:p</O:p
unfortunately not :mad: they have some leads from the forensics they found but nothing to report just yet. <O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p
we will keep you all posted if we hear any news and thank you all for your awesome support.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p