oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   WRCA (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   WRCA round 3 & 4 Talywain (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101311)

JACKOR33 17-05-2012 10:58 AM

WRCA round 3 & 4 Talywain

Only just over a week till this double bubble round:thumbsup:
Hope everyone's booked in and ready to go?!
Don't leave you entry til the last minute, book in early it makes planning and running the day a lot easier for the hosting club!

millzy 17-05-2012 11:23 AM

Hope it all goes well..for the record , if its rained off dont post on Monday what where doing about it.

i can tell you All now im away for 14 days and WRCA fixing is the last thing i will be doing untill i return

chris-on-wheels 17-05-2012 12:22 PM

I haven't entered yet because of the disabled podium not yet confirmed. I know Dave Jackson mentioned he could take his trailer for me and Jay to use? would it be possible to add some more height maybe a couple of caldicots Boxes to the trailer as I've been told Talywain is a big track and being high is important. I really want to attend but if the makeshift podium is a no go then I'm not going to attempt it. Thanks to everyone who's trying to get me and Jay Racing.

Balders 17-05-2012 01:04 PM

I've booked myself in both days need the practise in time for party in the park.

Did I mention Party in the Golf Park on the 16th 17th June?

:thumbsup:

jaysllim 17-05-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris-on-wheels (Post 655778)
I haven't entered yet because of the disabled podium not yet confirmed. I know Dave Jackson mentioned he could take his trailer for me and Jay to use? would it be possible to add some more height maybe a couple of caldicots Boxes to the trailer as I've been told Talywain is a big track and being high is important. I really want to attend but if the makeshift podium is a no go then I'm not going to attempt it. Thanks to everyone who's trying to get me and Jay Racing.

Got to agree with chris if we can have a SENSIBLE conversation about this matter that would be great,if not then as chris says,theres no point attempting it.and ill repeat what chris has said thanks to all who have lent a hand in getting me chris racing.

J

jaysllim 17-05-2012 01:41 PM

Would any one be willing to help dave load/unlaod/help build/pack up/then put back the equipment there mightb a well earned breccie in it for u?

JACKOR33 17-05-2012 02:02 PM

Chris/Jay
I will find out tomorrow if I have the trailer to use for the talywain weekend.
If its a yes then I will tow it up for you no probs, however I think the safest option is to use the normal cobra rostrum as its the same height as the trailer tbh!. I don't think putting the caldicot rostrum and ramp inside the trailer is an option due to the length of trailer bed compared to them, maybe straddling the cobra rostrum and trailer is an option?
Our rostrum is 4 ft wide x 8ft long so plenty wide and sturdy, its what's manageable for you two to get up and down safely that counts!!!
It would mean somebody else bringing the caldicot rostrum and ramp up for you as I have a wedding on the Friday and cannot make it to club Friday night to collect them!

A few ppl will need to help load in marshfield and unload at talywain safely so volunteers welcome:thumbsup:
Just my 2 pence

Dave

migsy 17-05-2012 02:29 PM

trailer.

dave, i'll be there to help unload the trailer, cant see a prob with a few of the other boys helping aswell.

if we have a trailer breaks issue, me and mark can "mig" the breaks on. lol
alan....

axeman 17-05-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balders (Post 655788)
I've booked myself in both days need the practise in time for party in the park.

Did I mention Party in the Golf Park on the 16th 17th June?

:thumbsup:

Whats all that about Balders????

axeman 17-05-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKOR33 (Post 655796)
Chris/Jay
I will find out tomorrow if I have the trailer to use for the talywain weekend.
If its a yes then I will tow it up for you no probs, however I think the safest option is to use the normal cobra rostrum as its the same height as the trailer tbh!. I don't think putting the caldicot rostrum and ramp inside the trailer is an option due to the length of trailer bed compared to them, maybe straddling the cobra rostrum and trailer is an option?
Our rostrum is 4 ft wide x 8ft long so plenty wide and sturdy, its what's manageable for you two to get up and down safely that counts!!!
It would mean somebody else bringing the caldicot rostrum and ramp up for you as I have a wedding on the Friday and cannot make it to club Friday night to collect them!

A few ppl will need to help load in marshfield and unload at talywain safely so volunteers welcome:thumbsup:
Just my 2 pence

Dave

I'm not looking to start racing until 10am on the saturday so plenty of time to get this set-up. I'm sure everyone will help. as I wont open the track until it's ready.

Balders 18-05-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axeman (Post 655820)
Whats all that about Balders????

Let me tell you!

Think The Munich Beer Festival and the British Grand Prix at one event, well its nothing like that... Its better! :)

Pops 18-05-2012 09:25 AM

:woot:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balders (Post 655996)
Let me tell you!

Think The Munich Beer Festival and the British Grand Prix at one event, well its nothing like that... Its better! :)

axeman 21-05-2012 06:41 AM

Don't forget we are running micro class aswell

£5 to enter it's just for fun:)

JACKOR33 21-05-2012 06:25 PM

Whats the entries so far axe?
shows 29 entered on WRCA website but whats that across the classes:thumbsup:
Weather looks awesome for staurday and a little cooler sunday with a small chance of some rain:o
Whats the deal with camping sat night then?how much?

axeman 21-05-2012 07:29 PM

camping is £5 for the whole weekend (friday and sat night if you want)

I will be up there very early on the saturday. looking to start practice for 10.00. give people a chance to set up for the weekend.

Don't forget Dave Jackson will need a hand setting up and taking down the ramp.

Also balders will be taking bookings for party in the park so bring for money with you.

adz2383 23-05-2012 01:50 PM

Camping

How many people are camping saturday night?

Could be tempted...although i do prefer hotels! ;)

cjm_2008 23-05-2012 02:13 PM

two words: 'sun' and 'block' :D

Balders 23-05-2012 03:30 PM

don't forget to book in on the wrca site otherwise we'd hate for people to have to pay the late entry fee... ;)

DCM 23-05-2012 03:32 PM

I shall be sorting my entries tonight!!

axeman 23-05-2012 04:16 PM

what time does booking in close???