oOple.com Forums

oOple.com Forums (http://www.oople.com/forums/index.php)
-   BRCA Nationals & Regionals (http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Stotfold National - 25th/26th August (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4844)

emzy 06-08-2007 12:25 PM

Stotfold National - 25th/26th August

Last one 'eh... hasn't time flown!

Does anyone know how many people are on the reserve list? I'm at the bottom, but haven't been told what number...!

Also - has anyone got a postcode? As I didn't enter originally I didn't get the info or directions...

_sleigh_ 06-08-2007 12:36 PM

Not sure on the postcode, but if you use "Hinxworth" it will get you within about 2 mnintues from the track.

KevLee 06-08-2007 12:36 PM

I can answer the second question.....

its SG7 5HU

also see this map

http://www.stotfoldmcc.co.uk/www/Map.htm

_sleigh_ 06-08-2007 12:44 PM

Kev you have a PM

KevLee 06-08-2007 05:20 PM

Can i have some help please

I'm going to be a the track on saturday from 10am, if you are free can you please come and help, theres too much for me to do by myself :( .

Work includes:

strimming
reprofiling the wall
removing worn astro
painting hoses
general tidying......

........and i'm sure theres plenty more !

See you there !!

bigred5765 06-08-2007 05:45 PM

painting hoes, i prefer to party with em my self,lol cant wait to see the new features

JCJC 11-08-2007 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emzy (Post 54270)
Last one 'eh... hasn't time flown!

Does anyone know how many people are on the reserve list? I'm at the bottom, but haven't been told what number...!

Also - has anyone got a postcode? As I didn't enter originally I didn't get the info or directions...

On our email (8th) you were 17th (Both), we were 15th (Both) and have pulled out, sooooos you are at least 16th...........

emzy 12-08-2007 07:35 PM

Oh yeah, I had that email too! But thanks :)

Now to sabotage another 16 people... hmm...

KevLee 13-08-2007 07:56 PM

Sorry Jimmy to post this message in a second place but i want to make sure its read by all who it concerns (its also in the General Section)

-----------------

This is a reminder to all Stotfold racers that there will be no race meetings on Sunday 19th or Wednesday 22nd. This is due to the national being held on the 25th/26th August.

However, there is plenty still to do in preparation so can you please come and help on those days instead. I'll also be there on Saturday if anyone is around?

Thanks

spenner 15-08-2007 11:17 AM

Who will win?????

Last national of the year and everything is to play for.
Darren Bloomfield and Neil Cragg will go head to head for the championship!!!!
Not sure who needs what but it is close.

Im gonna go for:
2wd:
1.Bloomfield
2.Cragg
3.Kev Lee

4wd:
1.Bloomfield
2.Martin
3.Stafford

Ellis will be very quick in 2wd too, i also expect Grant Williams to make the A in 2wd!!!

Any other predictions???

There will be bit of gambling in the finals so if anyone hears any random chearing!!!!!

Swiss 15-08-2007 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spenner (Post 56165)
Last national of the year and everything is to play for.
Darren Bloomfield and Neil Cragg will go head to head for the championship!!!!
Not sure who needs what but it is close.

Im gonna go for:
2wd:
1.Bloomfield
2.Cragg
3.Kev Lee

4wd:
1.Bloomfield
2.Martin
3.Stafford

Ellis will be very quick in 2wd too, i also expect Grant Williams to make the A in 2wd!!!

Any other predictions???

There will be bit of gambling in the finals so if anyone hears any random chearing!!!!!

Be happy to take your money of you again John :)

spenner 15-08-2007 04:28 PM

Timbers,

Im still up by £2 so im happy, we will have some good bets on the go for stotfold national!!!!!

We just need to choose a victim!!;)

Spencer Mulcahy 15-08-2007 05:31 PM

Neil looked well pissed off when he broke it in the last leg at southport so I think that he will be on fire and get TQ and win all three finals. Danny Mcgee was fast at southport and bloomers.

KevLee 17-08-2007 06:55 PM

This is just a reminder to all that there is no club meeting this sunday (19th) and next wednesday (2nd). If you are able please come and help prepare for the national instead.

KevLee 17-08-2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spenner (Post 56191)
Timbers,

Im still up by £2 so im happy, we will have some good bets on the go for stotfold national!!!!!

We just need to choose a victim!!;)

I might have to get involved in this! please don't bet on how many times i need marshalling again!! :D

niggs98 17-08-2007 08:02 PM

kev you know that there will be even more people betting on that now ;)

super__dan 18-08-2007 10:53 AM

I already have 24 times!!!!

KevLee 19-08-2007 02:44 PM

Thanks..... :D

Just got back from more prep at the track, thanks to those that turned up to help:) . However, considering how many club members there are, it was a disappointing turn out. Its always the same 4 or 5 people that contribute (and 2 or 3 of them aren't even taking part in the national).

We have got a lot of things done now but it would have been a lot quicker if more turned up. On wednesday night we are having a work party evening and really need as many club members to turn up and help with the final details (cough Si cough mon cough Reeves..;) ..........)

Moan over............

Hope you are all looking forward to next weekend, the weather is looking really good at the moment. Lets hope it stays that way !

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...=Baldock&day=6

emzy 22-08-2007 09:49 PM

We had "the phone call" for 2wd tonight... WHOO.

Now do a few more people fancy dropping out of 4wd please?

Wraggy 23-08-2007 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emzy (Post 57603)
We had "the phone call" for 2wd tonight... WHOO.

Now do a few more people fancy dropping out of 4wd please?

ive already dropped out for you emz:( , cant really afford to do this one when i have F2's the weekend after and then 2 weeks after the 345's so have decided to pull out of stotlfold due to lack of funds.....