Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2019
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashtest33 View Post
What’s the vintage unicorn of the hour? Even ZX-R parts were pretty much depleted in 2013.
I’ve notice loads of Re-Re’s have been released too presumably making some rare stuff easier to build.
Id like to see a rere zxr but as there isnt one my cars still the best out there and build, its been developed and proven to work against the new cars easily..all flat bits are made by fibrelyte, layshaft by Alcyon, pivot blocks are still being made on ebay, ujs you can locate in newer mip devised kyosho ujs, hexes locable are easy to find, steering is easy as the newer cars use the blue steering design but in black, ujs, i think you might be abke to get away using a rere mid as ive bought a set and havent had time to test my theory out, shells kamtec either parma tomcat with a tub cf chassis or zxs shell and undertray for the narrow version i designed, dont forget the mid shell was used on the lazer zx protos and is basicalky identical with exception of the air scoops. Wheels, annsman mad rat work well as well as others
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS