View Single Post
Old 20-07-2008
oOple Advertiser

Yep, well done to everyone from Silverstone who is involved with the running, organising and upkeep of the club , I was very impressed by what you had achieved in such a small time. The improvements that Graeme mentions will only make the venue better still. Racing today was close and competative and produced some great on track action. From my point of view is was great bumping into many people that I had not seen for some time and catching up etc

I was very pleased with the third on the grid I got and particularly pleased to be the only person to get a 15 lapper only with Kev Lee (it just took a few rounds to loosen up my rusty joints/blow off the cobwebs and to be fair I think the car and set up take most of the credit for it since the X6 was simply awesome to drive!!!)

Everyone who came up with us from Watford thouroghly enjoyed the day and are keen to come back as soon as possible.
X-PARTZ - PHAT BODIES - RACERS EDGE - RM2 - DIRT RACING PRODUCTS - DMS INSERTZ
TKR GRAPHICS - BF MATERIALS - BATAN - DMS PARTZ - TEAM AJ
Tel : (01923) 816636