View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan View Post
Yes we have got a design, i spent 2 months drawing and designing after school then taking advise from people and altering it, so yes we definatly have a design and thanks to alot of advise from people such as Scott Dickonson, Jonathan from atomic carbon and various others the design changed alot hopefully for the better.

Also have in mine that i am 14 yrs old and ben has just left school and we have designed and made a prototype we aint doing bad huh?

Ryan
Ok, I guessed as much, 14 eh ? I had you down for at least 17 It all now makes perfect sense !
Have you drawn it (you know crayola and suchlike) or is it designed using some rapid prototyping software, so that you can actually get parts made. If so, your going to need more than the odd paper-round to pay for it.

I appreciate you may have had some input from Atomic carbon and suchlike, but just look how he's got to the Slim 4, he's built it up from making the odd carbon shocktower, even he's not tried to build a full car (yet !) and i'm guessing he still holds down a full time job !

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk