View Single Post
Old 23-06-2009
LeeOtard

well i thought the commentry made the weekend as enjoyable as it was!!
Was amazing!!

Tony, you have definately found a new calling and i think you should start your own racing series! TTRL!!!!

Rob! awesome, i was expressing the fact that this could be awesome in the bar the night before, as soon as rob got to the track we set this up and these two personalities made it genuis! Im impressed they dont swear, let alone make the comedy banter they do! After the complaint was made and the Mic died down, instantly i realised and the event felt like it lost something......

I heard about the 'School teacher' like options the two commentators were given and i felt this was a little off! coming from a EPR member treating them like children when they are there making the event 100 times more enjoyable for the club! if they were not there, would the amount of people on here be saying this? and saying how fantastic it was...?

Tony and MC DC did their normal top job, well done guys! but i have a new favourite! long live Tony T the Mic MC!! Just wish you werent as good at racing and could commentate my races!