Thread: BATLEY SUPERCUP
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2006
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy
I asked john if he could release one so hopefully he can do that maybe, but it might be too big a job to edit it all into a list ??!? not sure
Im not sure if john has a list of people that booked in direct with dianne though.. so might not be all there
There are big lads like cree, ellis stafford, graham north !, bradders, dodd, etc etc.. Mat benfield is coming up from racer magazine, john price is doing the report, im doing photos.. Should be a good day..
About 1/3 of the entries were done either on paper at club meetings, or by phone to Dianne so I don't have a record of them (although I do know who most are). Pretty much everyone who booked in online will have had an email off me a couple of days back requesting any non atendees to make themselves known.
If your still unsure or have any changes you can of course ask questions via supercup2006@hotmail.co.uk

Peter from Castle models will be there & I have been told Jez who runs the Touring meetings is fetching his shop also (unsure as to what off road stuff he carries other than tyres)

I am fairly sure the ladies who do the catering for the football teams, have been approached and asked to bring extra supplies ;-)