View Single Post
Old 15-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by associatedtc3 View Post
Scott you may have a point there with the Shark, but surely if the club changes the rules whick outlaws the sharks we have running at the mo then surely the Xray would also be outlawed.
I think that now we have quite a lot of 18th drivers and a few of the top drivers looking to go brushless that 2 classes should be run in the next championships.
Class 1- Pro class. All cars that run brushless motors. Also includes any mods that is approved by the BRCA at national level.
Class 2- Standard ready to run cars with no mods other than tyres [for the slippery conditions at Bromham]. No lipo batteries allowed only NICD or NIMH batteries that come with rtr cars.
The standard class may have a lot of drivers which may then need to be graded into groups depending on ability.
I dont think the Pro class would have this problem as i think most of the drivers would be F1 drivers any way.
Cheers Andy
I'm not saying that we are going to outlaw anything, but I think it is important that we listen to what the BRCA have to say on the matter first. Then as a club we can decide to either follow or just use them as a guidance to help formulate our own rules. I'm open to all suggestions...