View Single Post
Old 25-04-2007
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to mattym0310

there is one thing. on this forum you are adament that the car is not a durango and is completely different and developed yet on your website it said it is a durango but with a different name quoted.... "Actually nothing will change except the name. SAME CAR - DIFFERENT NAME" [that was before the text was changed] also you said you werent aloud to call it a durango because of the jeep car [also suggesting it is the same car just different name]. you say... "First of all it's not a dublicate! The concept idea is the same but the car will be in graphite with alu parts . Secondly we've made a lot of changes to the car, the steering is different, major changes to the geometrie (front and rear) etc..." even after saying it is the same car. its all very confusing.
then you also say, to add to the arguement about buying rights or not buying rights, "But we don't need to defend anything I guess, we bought the rights on the car and used the concept, quite simple
We talked about the idea with Gerd and if he was interested selling the designs, he agreed. That's how it all started..."

i also just noticed gerd's name is on the pre-order list [but im guessing someone is putting them on to start specualtion]

im really confused, and just so you all know, i am not taking sides im just putting forward ideas and what has been said to summarise abit

Team Associated b4
Team Associated b44