View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010

Send a message via MSN to electric
Default Lipos - 7.4v 14.8v enerland/ftx/zippy-r

hi guys, i have 3 sets of lipos for sale ( please note i will not split the lipos up unless 2 people are interested in 1 each...):
2 X Zippy-R 4500mah 21/30C 14.8v/4s lipos perfect for 1/8th scale setups. in good condition approximately 30 runs in total and matched to each other so you can use them in parallel for a whopping 9000mah single battery. an extra layer of clear heatshrink has been added for extra protection and one of the batteries has a small tear in the white heatshrink below this but this doesn't effect how it runs - £85 for the pair

2 X FTX 5000mah 20C 7.4V lipos again perfectly matched to each other so they can be used in series for 14.8V of voltage - £80 for the pair
(the heatshrink on the wire has cut near the exit of the wires from the hardcase but this has been taped and i can heatshrink before i send it out if you want. there are scratches on them but none are serious)

Enerland/ polyquest 18.5V 6000mah excellent top quality battery RRP of £160+ less than 10 cycles through it and double heatshrinked for extra protection

£90
all prices include 2nd class recorded delivery if you want them insured (advised as recorded is covered only up to £39) i will find out how much extra it will cost.

I really need payment before the sunday (i am going to southampton university on sunday) so i can package them up and get someone to post them on monday but if you really can't do this i can sort something out.

thanks richard
Brushless CRT - Mamba monster - Neu motor - RCPD conversion kit {for sale}
Ebay items : http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/terzo53