Thread: Tonight?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010

I would give up with the grit mate as the knole is covered big time now.

Well done to all that come racing last night, 32 in total and think we all got home ok.

Was trying to think if we have ever had to shut do to the weather in our 26 year history and as far as i can remember thats a no as we have always made it there some how, must say last night was geting a bit near the mark as it could not snow much harder than it was on the way home.

Some great racing last night people and must say it was great fun when you hit a wet patch made from snow melt of off peoples shoes when they come back in the hall.

Well done to my boy for thrashing me yet again buy two laps so he tells me and the little sod is not at school today so is starting to get on my tits already.

See you all next week and remember to renew your memberships before christmas as it half price untill then ie £5 for a adult and £4 for the kids plus we pay half the kids membership to the BRCA what a bargin.

Have fun playing in the snow, i got to get to work now and feed the cattle, who would work on a farm.

Regards Alan