View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Snake View Post
Guys,

First things first after reading some emails etc the AGM will be the 27th February @ 12pm @ the Bowhouse Community Center, Skye Court, Grangemouth

Only details posted by myself the BRCA Rep. for Scotland are deemed to be official!!

Things up for discussion:

1. Whether we need a SORRC committee or not
  2. Any points that have been raised on oople in the AGM Proposals thread
  3. How entries to the SORRC will be dealt with ie entry form or same as last year
  4. Marshaling with regards to racers competing in both 2wd & 4wd classes
  5. Which club will be hosting which round
  6. End Of Season Finals (F2's, Vets & F3, 4, 5's)
With regards to whether we run to the Electric Board rules or not then this matter is not up for discussion as rules 24 & 25 of the "1/10th Electric Off-Road Rules 2011" clearly states that only motors & batteries on the EB Homologation list(s) are allowed to be used at sanctioned events. Now this will not be easy to check with the ever increasing numbers & the lack of people not racing that can help with such checks, so spot checks will be carried out at each round of the championship.
does being brca rep entitle you to all decisions in scottish racing,thought that reps were only go-betweens from them and scottish racers. sounds like buggys are going to the lead class of racing in scotland yet again (hoooray) you will have boys from all over scotland ,so in the past committee's have worked best so that not one person is being left to do everything or they dictate what they believe on everyone else! afterall its all about everyone . this is only my opinion , i have raced different class of r/c cars since i was eleven , and have seen many things. if everyone can put their heads together theres no reason for a very competitve series that all can enjoy,

would like to add though that i think john and guys at falkirk have done first class job in keeping this class of racing going when people opted for tourers. i went to falkirk club 4? years ago with my rc10 and i can honestly say this was my best and most enjoyable days racing for years!!