Thread: AREA 51 GP 2012
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1END View Post
After the way the Silverstone crew have been treated over this, e.g. having to find out by a public announcement that they were no longer organising the Petit race , and the way racers have been treated, e.g. being told of the change in venue after booking non-refundable hotel rooms near Silverstone , I know who I think deserves the support.

I guess from Oople's point of view for coverage it'll be more about which of the top racers are attending which event. I'm guessing Petit will have more international support.
Look at it from another point of view... The way Nicolas has been treated... kept hanging on right up till the last minute... He had the interest of everyone, especially the european drivers having to make travel arrangements and find accomodation??

If i was organising an event, THEY would be the people who took presidence in my mind! If you read Nicolas's post on the Petit thread that should be obvious... The last thing he would have wanted to do was upset people etc but i dont think he had much choice?