View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
I'm not interested in what he has done in the past it's what he's done now !!!! I really don't care about the money it's the lack of comunication and ignorance to reply to emails and then when you do get a reply it two words !!!!! You can carry on kissing his ar#e ! It's just bad to get everyone to pay by paypal gift so he can not refund if he doesnt want to or change date to suit him !!!!!! When he changed it o ardnt he should have changed refund details then ?????? So it's miss us of paypal as it is a business ??
LOL!

Im kissing no ones butt.. im looking at the bigger picture.. which i think alot of people need to do... simples...

I know whats involved to stage a bigger meeting.. been there done that got the t-shirt..

What im interested to know is... people who have cancelled, have they genuinley cancelled because of the distance or because they have now decided to do Silverstone as its closer to them! and the entry is looking good?

Can i also ask what your local club is??? and do you travel far to race your toy cars??