View Single Post
Old 17-09-2007

Man did I watch a lot of laps this weekend! But I can't complain, I got to see some really good racing out there on what was a very consistent and high quality track.

Some very impressive performances... Stan obviously, put everyone to the sword, really impressive stuff mate especially in 2wd with that XXX thing. I have to say you proved me thoroughly wrong and humble pie is a dish I don't enjoy!

Andy Griffiths.... what a move in the 3rd leg of 2wd coming onto the main straight, on the last lap, ducked to the inside and held it round the sweeper, very cool... i had to bite my lip, as an impartial ref should not go shouting GO ON ANDY!

Andy Reeves... where oh where did that come from dude? round 4, 2nd! Sparklin'! dissapointed I never actually watched your run, sod's law that is. Very well done.

Thanks to the CMCC club, thanks Jamie and Nick for letting me and Tinners sit in your caravan on fri and sat evening, it was bloody freezing outside! Cheers team Mudfish for lending me cars to use in the guest race and providing me with entertainment whenever I came to visit the tent... although maybe I should be thanking Simpson's XX4 for providing that!

See you through the winter.
Yardy