View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012

We have lots of things on the agenda, but as you may or may not of noticed, the people who are doing the majority of the work each week are the committee (or the willing). We have members who help when they are there, that's great and there are some who never help (That's not great) .

The committee are racers too, and once they have done their bit, they then get to sort their racing gear out (I think if I'm on the ball with booking in, I can manage 3 mins of practice - maximum) We all want to tip up, get sorted and enjoy our racing.

The people expected to brief those who can't see they need to help - are busy. Busy running the club for everyone (and racing remember). Our club night is non stop.. Stopping to brief everyone would also delay the proceedings, and some members have a decent journey to get home, or younger members to get home at a reasonable hour. We try to accomodate all. What we don't want to do, is cut short any racing for anyone.

A briefing / set of club rules / expectations for drivers will be put together.. This will be handed out to all who attend. If you or anybody else could help put something together, that would again help. We can put all the important information together. Maybe start a constructive post on here in our club section to bring the neccessary points together.

Our club has more racers now than it's had for a long time.. Lets keep it that way and all do our bit.

In the mean time, may I suggest you tick yes above, and offer your help from this week on.

Also, If you notice anyone else not offering to help, feel free to ask them to do their bit.