View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012
Mad Member

Default FYI

To all those who are/are not attending BRCA National Rnd 5 Silverstone:

Firstly, i would like to make some points!!

This thread that is kindly supported by Jimmy, is not for clubs/BRCA committee members to post on. It is for you the racers/enthuisiast's to talk about what ever it is that excites you.

Maybe, if there wasn't such rubbish talked about on here you would get the club officials/top drivers posting!!!

Can i ask some question's ?? Before public forums where available, did you send in your national forms only knowing the venues when published ??? Did you then wait for the entry packs to arrive before you knew what was what ???

So......

The official word is..

There is NO overnight camping on site, we as a club though have reserved a small caravan/camping field 5 mins from the track (3 miles). We have also booked 60 on site dorm rooms which are £30 a night.

If people wish to make enquiries about any of the above then email: tufc2003@hotmail.com

As we have plenty of pitches available for the caravan/camping i will take bookings. There are limited number of elec hookups available (these bookings will not be taken untill entry packs received) There is a charge for camping and it will be in entry packs (as we are working on cheapest price). For those looking to reserve a spot there will be a non refundable deposit of £5 per booking.

There was never a secret, we as a club made sure we could cater for everyone. And as things may change for the better it was decided to leave untill the drivers who gain entry receive there information.

I just hope it doesn't rain or flood at any nationals this year as some people will be straight on here asking why boats aren't allowed

Lastly any shops wishing to trade at this National need to contact myself tufc2003@hotmail.com . Only those with permission will be allowed to trade on site.

I look forward to answering the next secret.