View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordnikon View Post
As for unrest, last i heard there was a change of supplier, or a break down with existing supplier/s then a new company formed 'abisma' or something of the like, plus the team drivers all moving back or on to another brand, wouldn't this all be classed as unrest ?? Not that it makes jack diddly difference
There is to my knowledge a problem with the suppliers of the ARE, Master Smacker, Royal flash & the 1st generation cars aimed at the bashers but these are not the pro spec cars or the mad-rat based cars, so there is no "break down with supplier", it's just the people who made those cars have i believe gone bust due to the economic downturn.. even so those cars would probably be coming out of the catalogue this year anyway to be replaced with newer cars.

TQ have split from Ansmann we know this, but just because someone has decided to bring in Team C cars which we all already know are identical to Ansmann cars apart from the packaging & brand name does not spell disaster for Ansmann.. did LRP go bust when they brought in Nosram despite the fact the only difference is one is painted blue & the other painted them red? I even once bought some Ansmann body-pin pullers that were on an Ansmann header cars but the pullers had "team C" embossed into them instead of "AR", if Team C do exclusively take over the likes of the rat, monkey & blizzard based cars, i'm sure Ansmann will just bring out another car next year anyway as i believe behind the scenes the powers that be in the company are sourcing new manufacturers & a new design of car will be along soon enough.

As for the team drivers moving, we've had 3 drivers move & that is it. No disrespect, but i could always see Mossy going back to Schumacher sooner or later & as for McGee & Woody, that is their business & nothing to do with the team breaking down, Ansmann still have a race team & still represent the Ansmann brand.