Thread: Winter Dates
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2012

Default winter series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Elworthy View Post
I think the Idea I creating a winter championship is a very good idea. Not everybody is going to get a place at the Chadderton meetings or feel they are quite ready for a meeting of that standard. I think we're on to a winner providing we advertise the meetings well enough. Surely Jimmy would allow us to post the information and race dates on the Oople home page to attract interest?

If we decide this is the way we want to go I have a mate who can make up some promotional information to advertise on Oople. Let me know ASAP as obviously the sooner we advertise the more drivers we will potentially gain.

Chris
Chris, we will put a thread on the North West forum.
I'm not sure if we can advertise any further on here other than that and our own forum.

The fact that Roger has set the dates around the other indoor series' it is hoped that drivers wanting to race every week will have somewhere to keep racing as well as those only able to make specific dates, who will be able to turn up at our meetings and just race, even if they don't intend on qualifying for enough meetings to stand a chance of winning the series.

Darren

Bury Metro Member http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/

Team Associated B6.1
Absima Team Driver
Still have my old Team Associated C4.1, Team C Evo and Yokomo Bmax4 just in case my lads take up the sport someday.