View Single Post
Old 30-11-2012

Default Tabletop

Yes but putting a fixed table top there would the do a few things in my view wen we already have 2 corner tabletops its would in affect be in the middle of what is normally a main straight and i think go back to the old track were that huge hump 9 times out of 10 had to be used do you not think we could maybe alter the large wooden 1 and not only save a lot of money and time then still gave money to maybe add other things .. I just think be far simpler to make the wooden one so people are happy with it little diff by changing the angels abit would only take few people and roger a day or so with bit testing it also because going back to the old track i remember wen they put the double humps on the back straight how much work was involed in somthing so small and then because some people didnt like them mainly rc10 drivers they all moaned and think spending that time and money and there proberly be no great benefit as 50% people will ether moan or not really care and get on with it... I think if angels need to be changed on older one be far easier and to be honest would be better to make a model of what is planed to see how people react to it