View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013

Gary,

I agree with you regarding the tyres. I could count on one hand the number of times I've bothered using Ballistic Buggy tyres at Stotfold (that's over several years now). You should find the Schumacher tyres will be as good, if not better, in nearly all conditions (assuming you're using the appropriate compound).

Regarding wheels, why not just keep things simple to start with? Stick with the standard Associated version – use the part numbers from the manual to check against what you order. I doubt they'll be significantly more or less expensive than any other type of wheel.

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the B44.2 so can't comment on whether other manufacturers' wheels will fit.

Andy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzabruv105 View Post
Adrian, hello again and thanks for the advice. Was thinking of just going with the schumachers as that way I dont have to spend out extra on different tyres. If the club uses them as the control tyre then I may as well just use them all the time (besides, as a noob I probably wouldnt be able to tell the difference, lol).

Guess with the wheels, I want to know are the hex front and rear standard size for 1/10 buggies so can I just go and buy any set of wheels for 1/10 wheels aslong as they are for buggies or do each manufacturer of buggy provide different sized hexes. Hope this makes sense. Lol.