View Single Post
Old 20-01-2013

i dont see it a problem 2wd in with 4wd as i like the idea of racing someone at the same speed as me. i found when driving 4wd it made me look a lot better due to the cornering holding ability. i dont think foams change this as it could only be the difference between a different make of tire aswell.

if anything its just people maybe using a little too much additive so a lot gets left on the track on the first lap. i always wipe of excess beforehand.

the additive that gets left on carpet i do find makes my buggy tires wear a lot faster but i know the need for it on gt12's so i dont think banning that will solve anything.

if people want to use foams then fine by me. people do the same when a new tire is used or when a tire is discovered that works better than the usual do we stop its use....no its the idea of racing. people use what they prefer for how they drive. id use foams if they were easy to find due to the constant grip feeling and how long they last compared to rubber tires wearing.

in the end its just someone has found a tire/foam more suitable for racing and its helped them beat another and they dont like it hahaha