View Single Post
Old 30-01-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
Roger don’t worry ill still race both cars every week, TBH if anything id only run my TC every other week during the summer but still do the stox every week so you’ll still have me there and many others im sure. (just to clarify every week with have both classes running incase that’s been mis-understood by any1).
Good to hear ... would need to find a better way of seeding drivers though as I can see problems there also.

Who would get a top heat spot, somebody who was running 2 seconds a lap slower than you but doing well in the championship due to scoring every possible time or somebody on your pace who has not scored well due to the championship weeks not being possible race evenings for them?

If you give the faster driver the top heat place the championship contender would no doubt be upset (I can understand that).
If you give the championship contender the place the faster driver will most likely cause chaos in the heat below as he tries to avoid the others meaning neither they or anybody else in that heat, including the other championship regulars, have a good nights racing either (I can understand that too)

It's a tough call either way!!