View Single Post
Old 26-06-2013
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispattinson View Post
I'm just looking forward to getting this regional underway.

Yes, I posted it.

Yes, its a public poll and you can see I voted for that.

The poll has been worded factually, with the exception of the word "classic" next to the flat grass track.

The reason for using the venue was to shelter from any sea breeze, which caught the cars on high jumps a few times.

Ok, but I was the one that asked everyone, so didn't expect you to be aware of everyone's opinion.

I think the arguments for and against the location was:
1) Bents Park is better for the public viewing
2) Gypsies Green is more sheltered

The consensus was that we don't get much benefit of new members from public viewing, so let's do what's best for the racers, and try Gypsies Green. It's got better facilities, and only one gate for me to control ... it'll be a more private race meeting.

Correct, nice to get one right (with the exception of the odd meeting at Nissan).

if you = consensus, then

Chill concentrate on car prep!

Greg, Craig Collinson, Peter Craig, Andy Pearson and Jeff Steele turning up.

Correct again

Ok, I'll do what I want (Poll to see what surface people want to race on), you've complained, I've taken your comments on board.

I know. It's only my kids that go stroppy, make statements in haste for effect without basis, and make a loud noise in public. But then again, they're only 2 & 3 years old.[/QUOTE]

Wow an insite into how your head works.... Backwards.

I know everyone's opinion because I was there during the discussions we had at the AGM and following weeks. I was the one asking questions and listening to what was said.

Not sitting on the fence smiling thinking about something else with a gormless look on my face.

Since then I have had many discussions with many different north east drivers and guess what, the majoritywanted bents park and they all wanted a grass track like the good ones we've had the last few years.

If it's not broken don't fix it..!

And I'm not sure how getting off the fence, voicing your honest opinion is stroppy at all..? Like I said Chris it's what us Adults do...!

Now look at the poll, grass track it is then eh...!