View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013

Default Rnd.4 Results...

Just been checking out the results for this years buggy series & noticed that for round 4 Steve Haskins got 100 points in 2wd.... but was running in 4wd on that day? To add to the confusing results I won the A over Jon Seals who broke his car going just after the loop going into the final lap of the race, I was already on the final lap when Jon's car got pushed back over the loop when the finishing time buzzer sounded, giving him a super-quick final lap & leapfrogging my position.

.... so I should have had the 100 points... Jon was OK on 99 (as I think he still finished 2nd despite the breakage).... & all the subsquent places below Jon need bumping up one point to account for the Steve being counted for the wrong class.

In fact the 4wd A final was one of those rare moment where Steve dead heated the final win with James Ambose... so I think in this situation, these two share the 100 points in 4wd?

I'm hoping to complete enough rounds to count for an O/A position & looking how close it is... the extra points (for everyone) could make a difference?