View Single Post
Old 23-09-2013
oOple Advertiser

Default MORE INFO

ENTRIES
Well as many can see the entries are high and limited if any at all.
For this very reason, please please let ANYONE know if you can make it so we can fill up spaces with people really wanting to attend.
You can email me direct tony@rudebits.net or contact anyone that you can. The ideal scenario for cancelling an entry is obviously replying to the email you got from the booking in system. If you could do this it would be so much appreciated by the organisers and the racers wanting to attend

Raffle
I can inform you that the chances of someone NOT winning something is extremely small. There are OVER 100 different items and to a value of some near £2000. Yes you read that right. Fab big and small prizes and stuff not RC related too! We promised the words 'MEGA RAFFLE' and that is exactly what we want to deliver. We are actually thinking of holding the raffle between end of qualifying and the finals or would all of you prefer at the end as usual?
Lastly on the raffle debate, discussion, difference of opinions or whatever you want to call it.
If EVERYONE bought the 2 max extra tickets available (for the charity) then it would be an even battle for the prizes .....LOL

Trophies
There are trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in every final.
There are 2wd and 4wd TQ trophies
A trophy for the best under 13
A trophy for the best under 16
A trophy for the best prepared buggy
and some secret stuff not yet announced - LOL

Camping and Practice
Many have shown interest for camping. There is a charge of £7.50 for the overnight stay.
There is also the 4 hour open practice session. This has a cost of £5.00.
Like I have mentioned before, the track will not be the as race day so doesn't effect the Grand Prix.
All fees payable at Race Control on arrival please

MORE SOON