View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origineelreclamebord View Post
I saw that, and good to hear it helps However, Durango doesn't seem to offer RF hangers that can give 0 degrees of anti squat combined with the RR hanger... and I don't have any machining equipment to do an accurate job myself to make a -2mm plastic or metal RF hanger. So are you running 3 deg at all times, or have you found another way to get 0 deg. anti-squat with the LRC RR hanger?

Edit: With minor dremeling, one could also put the original RR hanger upside down, which puts the mounting point 2.5mm lower on the rear - which only leaves the RF hanger to be lowered (For a 2mm lower mount, one could do a bit of dremeling on it and shim the block upward from under the hanger). I've got an idea for a 3D printed RF hanger that might work with this to achieve proper anti-squat adjustability.
I have a complete set of Alum blocks, so when I machined the RR I also machined each of the RF blocks. That said, I run RM and never run 0°, though I do have the 0° installed and then shimmed up. Much easier to slide shims in and out than to change a block.

I suppose if I had read your first post a little better I would have realized that you were trying to get 0°. Oops.