View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja76 View Post
No problems its my job so if you need any boards or out cutting let me know and can bring big flip saw up
also if you want to borrow my discount card your more than welcome, I can give to you sunday just let me know
Cheers Jason for your offer to help, I got most of the gear I need I have a small table saw although most of the sheets I was going to leave 8x4, and I have a compound saw also.

I have been out and got some 2x2 and some 2x1, but I haven't got any ply yet. It's maybe a little more ££s than I expected, so I would like the go ahead before I spend .... I will see the lads @ Worksop tomo .

Very good of you to lend us you discount Jason but I find B and Q to be very expensive eg a treated 2x1 x 2.4m in B and Q is £3.12, the same in a local ish builders yard is £1.20. Even with discount it would have been expensive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattr View Post
Just an idea, see if you can work out the geometry for some folding ramps.
I did some rough sketches last winter, as our track is shared with the tc guys and we have limited storage storage, but it didn't go any further than sketches!

Just the bigger ones, as that's where you can save the most space.
Cheers for your ideas Matt although we say our space is limited but we do actually have quiet a lot of space (most of a large garage)it just maybe needs a little tidy/sort out